Page 11 of 50 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast

it will pop any frozen enemies near you. you just have to be stupid close for it to work.
    PSO2 Ramen Force Newman Male
    Ship 10
    Block 20

Well with level 40 come up around the corner and AC resets everyone is getting an extra 10 points to play with. After hitting 30 and looking at some of the gear I've noticed that some of the gear you won't be able to wear with your base stats this includes weapons and armor.

Taking that in consideration I am starting to see the use of T-Atk Up and T-Def up. Since these give you base stat increases they will allow you to equip a broader range of weapons/armor.

Well of course you're thinking that's what your mag is for correct? This is right but only to a extent. If you bust all Tech Damage on your Mag you wont be able to equip the armor still later on. So I think I may go a 50/50 split on the mag and raise T-Attack up making sure I can then use a good range of armor and have enough Tech Power to equip most rods/staffs.

I'm not 100% sure yet but I'm starting to see why T-Atk and T-Def might be a good thing to get.

Quote Originally Posted by Memorex View Post
    Yeah its pretty crazy, I have a +9 4 star staff and I'm doing 100+ on most enmies with strong attacks.

Major difference from the original pso.
    There is quite a lot better out there. I have seen 175 with certain ones.

I just hope the next update gives Forces plenty of new EQ, they got the short end of the stick compared to Hunters and Rangers so far...

Quote Originally Posted by Randomness View Post
    I'm not sure how PP up works. Theres some extra red text after it, and the comments at the bottom mention some +55 or something. We need someone who can do better than Google to check I suppose. (If it WERE cumulative, 55 is the sum of 1-10)
    +1 PP per skill level, so Lv 10 PP Up only gives 10 PP.

What do people think of Tech JA Advance? It's only +10%, just like the useless Normal Tech Advance, but it further boosts the already powerful JA techs, so I'm not sure what to think of it.

Hey All. Are any of you noticing either of these two things?
    1) Sometimes I do damage and it pops up big and blue, what is this?
    2) While attacking some enemies I will do normal amounts of damage then will deal double damage(apx). Is this a critical? Or something else?
    PSO2 Ramen Force Newman Male
    Ship 10
    Block 20

Quote Originally Posted by Sp-24 View Post
    What do people think of Tech JA Advance? It's only +10%, just like the useless Normal Tech Advance, but it further boosts the already powerful JA techs, so I'm not sure what to think of it.
    I think it is a good investment if you are already on that side of the tree. According to the Japanese wiki its output is the same as Tech Charge Advance 1 or 2 though, so I am not sure I could recommend going for both if you already went and got Charge PP Revival.

Quote Originally Posted by TecherRamen View Post
    Hey All. Are any of you noticing either of these two things?
    1) Sometimes I do damage and it pops up big and blue, what is this?
    2) While attacking some enemies I will do normal amounts of damage then will deal double damage(apx). Is this a critical? Or something else?
    To both 1 & 2: you're hitting weak points
    I stream PSO2! Please check out my channel when you have time~

twitch.tv/gmcustom

Guess I'll throw in my 2 cents on this. I'm sure down the road I'll probably want to do a skill reset, but for now this is my plan up to 40.

http://ryuhiroshi.ry.funpic.de/pso2/...O!IEGOI22Sbibl

I originally wanted to dive into the Ice and Lightning trees for PP, but I don't think 20 points is worth 20 PP. Overall I'm just going for something fairly balanced, and the Tech Charge is also beneficial for Grants and Gi-grants which I just can't get enough of.

Quote Originally Posted by Spellbinder View Post
    Guess I'll throw in my 2 cents on this. I'm sure down the road I'll probably want to do a skill reset, but for now this is my plan up to 40.

http://ryuhiroshi.ry.funpic.de/pso2/...O!IEGOI22Sbibl

I originally wanted to dive into the Ice and Lightning trees for PP, but I don't think 20 points is worth 20 PP. Overall I'm just going for something fairly balanced, and the Tech Charge is also beneficial for Grants and Gi-grants which I just can't get enough of.
    Don't bother with random points into ice/lightning mastery. Put them into Tech Charge Advance 2 and you'll have that same 8% bonus for all of your spells.
    I stream PSO2! Please check out my channel when you have time~

twitch.tv/gmcustom