Page 15 of 50 FirstFirst ... 51213141516171825 ... LastLast

I have a little dilemma with my skilltree. I'ts a mainly fire oriented one, but I'm not sure where to put some points.

I ended adding 2 extra points into T-ATK up, raising it to 5, and because of that I gotta decide between leaving Tech Charge Advance 2 OR Flame tech S charge at level 8 (and the other at 10). The skilltree is more or less this and I don't know where to put those two remaining points. Of course I could go with the "salomonic" solution and leave both at 9, but I'd prefer to max one out.

As it's a fire-oriented skilltree, I would put Flame Tech S charge, but maybe it would be wiser just to put the points into more charged damage instead of emptying my PP faster. But I spent those 2 points into T-Attack up, so there's already a slight damage increase... And I guess I wouldn't be using all of the fire skilltree well without that little upgrade (the difference in charge time sure is noticeable, I actually gotta kill the Dark Ragne in Hard using fire instead of light because if not I never have time).

So what do you recommend?

Taking S Charge from 8 to 10 makes the charge time go from 65% to 50%.

Two points of Charge Advance are 2% more damage on all charged techs.
    Coming Soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Randomness View Post
    Taking S Charge from 8 to 10 makes the charge time go from 65% to 50%.

Two points of Charge Advance are 2% more damage on all charged techs.
    I guess then I'll go for S Charge then.

So what reason is there to believe that any other spec aside from full fire is useful?

http://ryuhiroshi.ry.funpic.de/pso2/...!IOI2GBH2eSIg8

Is it worth going Ice or Lightning for any other reason aside from aesthetic preference of spells? Sure, if you like shooting lightning, or dispensing ice, you might pick the other trees but from a purely optimal and elitist POV...isn't fire where it's at?

Just recently bought a secondary character slot and made a little mage, I'm reading that fire is quite a bit better than ice or lightning but even so I'd like to go with the lightning tree.

Don't suppose anyone would wanna make me a quick guide on what is recommended for people going down my route?

Quote Originally Posted by fishkzamilathuya View Post
    Just recently bought a secondary character slot and made a little mage, I'm reading that fire is quite a bit better than ice or lightning but even so I'd like to go with the lightning tree.

Don't suppose anyone would wanna make me a quick guide on what is recommended for people going down my route?
    I'd go with a tree like this for a balanced build.

http://ryuhiroshi.ry.funpic.de/pso2/...4OI22XInfbncAf

Your fire techs will be quick, your lightning cheap and you've got some damage boosters going. Further points can go into Tech Charge Advance 2 to further improve your damage output across the board.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSpark View Post
    I'd go with a tree like this for a balanced build.

http://ryuhiroshi.ry.funpic.de/pso2/...4OI22XInfbncAf

Your fire techs will be quick, your lightning cheap and you've got some damage boosters going. Further points can go into Tech Charge Advance 2 to further improve your damage output across the board.
    I quit this build and delete my 27lv FO right away after i found out there are many other secret skill that could be obtain from NPC after u clear the matter board to unlock more NPC which i hate alot ==

Quote Originally Posted by elken1996 View Post
    I quit this build and delete my 27lv FO right away after i found out there are many other secret skill that could be obtain from NPC after u clear the matter board to unlock more NPC which i hate alot ==
    You know you can't leave us hanging like that. Spill those beans, please.

U know Google is your best friend

And all i know now is Grants and Gigrants came form Maloo by bringing her out to clear any S rank mission 5 time and talk to her.

While for Megid someone give a hint about clearing matter board(storyline) and you will get a partner card from a new FO npc.I assume after getting her as a partner do the same thing as Maloo.However no one confirmed this yet atm.

http://ryuhiroshi.ry.funpic.de/pso2/...!IOI2kbI2dsIk8

mine is currently like this, im lvl40 with 20 unused SP, was wondering how should i go ><"