Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post Repeatable Quest Guide

There are several repeatable quests in PSO2, spread across a few NPCs. As you can only take up to 20 client orders at a time, it can get frustrating to deal with which one to take while farming a specific area. In this guide, I'll separate each planet/area with client orders you should take along in order to earn some bonus EXP at the end of your trip.

But Sigmund, why do I need more EXP? I'm already max level! xDDD
    - Well, you can always complete the quest on your main class and then switch over to claim the reward on another class. This way, you can level up another job without having to grind the lower levels.

Difficulty is based on how many runs in average it takes to complete the client order:
    Easy: ~1 run
    Medium: 2~3 runs
    Hard: 4+ runs

Recommendations
    : Recommended quests if you're going to grind on a certain planet regardless of which mission you take.
    : Recommended quests if you're going to grind on the map specific to it.

Note: This is more of a sorting list than a guide, all of the client orders are translated by your beloved Ricardo at bumped.org and by anonymous at Google Docs.

Monster List

NPC List

Emergency: The City (Last updated: July 17th)
    Spoiler!

Naberius: The Forest (Last updated: July 29th)
    Spoiler!

Amduscia: The Volcano Cave
    Spoiler!

Lilipa: The Desert
    Spoiler!

Naberius: The Iceberg
    Spoiler!

Lilipa: The Subterranean Tunnel (Last updated: July 23rd)
    Spoiler!

If you have any suggestions or corrections to make, please post in the thread!
    Last edited by Sigmund; Jul 28, 2012 at 11:38 PM. Reason: Updates

PSO2 Hunter talent tree discussion *Please read the FAQ in the first post*
    PSO2 Repeatable Quest Guide

Darn, Someone beat me to it! Good work!

Let me know if you need some help.

Franka's Oodan quests are easy and recommended. The 15 Agnis breast quest is about medium, I don't have a problem with it while grinding Oodan. But the 60 Agnis should be avoided (too lengthy, hard to find).

All Rockbear quests can be easy or medium depending on if you have two players or not. With two players it's simple as you can rockbear rush and cut your time in half since there are two guaranteed, when I'm doing dailies solo I don't bother to take them because it's too lengthy.

I usually do pickup the 15 Garongo from Hans, but the 20 Garongo seed collection from Franka is a bit of a stretch. I think Han's Garongo quest is medium but Franka's is too lengthy (hard).

My two cents. Thanks for working on this guide!

most quests to kill darkers can be done pretty much anywhere (naturally tho, best in city). might be worthwhile putting them in a seperate category.

Quote Originally Posted by Rizen View Post
    Darn, Someone beat me to it! Good work!

Let me know if you need some help.
    Wherever you see "-???-" is information that I'm missing, so if you know anything about them it'll help me a lot!

Quote Originally Posted by Somnia View Post
    Franka's Oodan quests are easy and recommended. The 15 Agnis breast quest is about medium, I don't have a problem with it while grinding Oodan. But the 60 Agnis should be avoided (too lengthy, hard to find).

All Rockbear quests can be easy or medium depending on if you have two players or not. With two players it's simple as you can rockbear rush and cut your time in half since there are two guaranteed, when I'm doing dailies solo I don't bother to take them because it's too lengthy.

I usually do pickup the 15 Garongo from Hans, but the 20 Garongo seed collection from Franka is a bit of a stretch. I think Han's Garongo quest is medium but Franka's is too lengthy (hard).

My two cents. Thanks for working on this guide!
    Thanks a bunch, I updated the information according to your review! Is it alright if I count on you in the other planets client orders as well? =)

Quote Originally Posted by Carillon View Post
    most quests to kill darkers can be done pretty much anywhere (naturally tho, best in city). might be worthwhile putting them in a seperate category.
    Oh yeah, the city. I'll definitely add a category for it.

P.S.: Does anyone know if there are color codes on these forums or are they disabled?

Quote Originally Posted by Sigmund View Post
    Thanks a bunch, I updated the information according to your review! Is it alright if I count on you in the other planets client orders as well? =)
    Sure, I'll be glad to share my input on this. I'm also looking for partners in game for repeatables, so look me up if you are on ship 2. I do all except desert everyday.

I was hoping someone was going to make a list like this - I just realized that
    Matter Board 1=first 10 levels, Matter Board 2=11-20, etc; *Headdesk*
    PSO2 -
    Ranger
    Cast
    Hero

Updated with Lilipa: The Desert!

Quote Originally Posted by Metalsnake27 View Post
    More useful stuff
    Thanks, encouraging words means a lot to me. =)
    Quote Originally Posted by Somnia View Post
    Sure, I'll be glad to share my input on this. I'm also looking for partners in game for repeatables, so look me up if you are on ship 2. I do all except desert everyday.
    Unfortunately, I play on Ship 10. Then again, I don't run all the dailies everyday - I just take the repeatables whenever I know I'll be on that planet for awhile. Good luck to you though!
    Quote Originally Posted by Clunker View Post
    I was hoping someone was going to make a list like this - I just realized that
    Matter Board 1=first 10 levels, Matter Board 2=11-20, etc; *Headdesk*
    I don't think the Matter Board follows this kind of level trend else we'd be level 41~50 when we do Matter Board 5. =x

And the last sets of client orders are done! (...until the patch this Wednesday)

I'm not a translator unfortunately, therefore quests that aren't on bumped.org won't be featured here either unless someone offers their service.