Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Resident Evil 6

Quote Originally Posted by FlameOfYagami View Post
    "except it's very linear."

Fuuuuuuck!!

RIP RE you will be missed...

I hate how games are so brain dead now days. They are just COD bs. Just a straight line so the new gamers dont get stuck.

God do I miss the 90's
    Game companies want you to complete games these days, and they want you to do it in relatively short order most of the time so you can go out next week and buy another one.

Cold as winter, guns of summer. Point and watch them run.
    Which PSO-W Member Are You?

Day 1 Pirate for Me.

Quote Originally Posted by Polly View Post
    Game companies want you to complete games these days, and they want you to do it in relatively short order most of the time so you can go out next week and buy another one.
    No big deal, i'll just pirate the PC version when it comes out. ^-^

Quote Originally Posted by FlameOfYagami View Post
    No big deal, i'll just pirate the PC version when it comes out. ^-^

Higher rates of piracy on pc is one of the reasons developers focus on consoles.

I usually refrain from piracy unless it's some hard to find gem or really expensive.
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

Quote Originally Posted by .Rusty. View Post

Higher rates of piracy on pc is one of the reasons developers focus on consoles.
    Well maybe game developers should step their game up and actually make games that are WORTH buying insted of cheap ass COD braindead shit?

I have no problem supporting a product that's WORTH supporting

So you deserve free stuff because you believe a product isn't of a quality you desire.

Hoo-boy, sure is some "Generation: Entitlement" all up in here.

Even though I'm enjoying Leon's story a lot right now, my opinion will greatly change the instant I touch Chris's story. I'm not looking forward to it at all. COD/Battlefield crap is a huge turn off, and I've already watched videos of Chris. It's going to be a huge bore fest, but I need to do it to unlock Ada's story. Catering to shitty modern gamers is pathetic.
    Last edited by Sexy_Raine; Oct 1, 2012 at 09:06 PM.
    My wanted games of 2013:
    Ducktales(PS3), Ys Celceta(Vita), Beyond: Two Souls(PS3), Legend of Heroes:Sen no Kiseki (PS3, JP version)

Blame the industry for creating such profitable series.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy_Raine View Post
    Even though I'm enjoying Leon's story a lot right now, my opinion will greatly change the instant I touch Chris's story. I'm not looking forward to it at all. COD/Battlefield crap is a huge turn off, and I've already watched videos of Chris. It's going to be a huge bore fest, but I need to do it to unlock Ada's story. Catering to shitty modern gamers is pathetic.
    In addition to what blace said, in purchasing and playing a game that "caters to shitty modern gamers," you're giving them your money and saying, "Please make more of this 'caters to shitty modern gamers' stuff!" There's certainly been no shortage of Resident Evil 6 information on the internet for you to already know that a good Hunk (yuk yuk!) of the game "caters to shitty modern gamers."

It's really only a question of willpower to do without that cool new thing and voting with your dollar. Sure, you wouldn't have Resident Evil 6, but you also wouldn't be supporting "shitty modern gamers" and having to bemoan a game that seemingly caters to them on the internets after having given Capcom the money to cater to them.