Page 62 of 430 FirstFirst ... 12525960616263646572112162 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Agitokatana View Post
    I'm a caseal and I'm probably maining fighter with hunter subclass or vice versa and I was thinking of this build here http://ryuhiroshi.funpic.de/pso2/ski...b00000ib00000f

I've gone into 10/10 step advance in subclass tree because lately I've been finding myself stepping around a lot and I thought it might be useful, although I'm open to any and all suggestions
    I would personally NEVER MAX OUT step advance, since im perfectly fine with timing it for its i-frames.

But hey, if you really need those extra milliseconds, be my guest.

Quote Originally Posted by Syklo View Post
    I would personally NEVER MAX OUT step advance, since im perfectly fine with timing it for its i-frames.

But hey, if you really need those extra milliseconds, be my guest.
    I'm usually pretty good with it but in addition to invincibility doesn't it also decrease the intervals between steps?
    also I live in australia so lag's a factor

I'm usually pretty good with it but in addition to invincibility doesn't it also decrease the intervals between steps?
    also I live in australia so lag's a factor
    I'm in australia too, with telstra you see (and you'd know what they're infamous for).

And as for intervals between steps.....really? I didn't think so. Even then it's negligible.

I'm in australia too, with telstra you see (and you'd know what they're infamous for).

And as for intervals between steps.....really? I didn't think so. Even then it's negligible.
    I'm pretty sure, because I had 3/10 to get just reversal etc. and my friend didn't have any at the time and their steps were slower but after they put in the 3 to get step attack they were as fast as mine

and it's faster for moving in battle because you don't have to wait for the putting weapon away animation before you can move at a reasonable speed once again because you can just zip around the battlefield

idk apart from s-atk there's not really much else beneficial to go for because I don't use swords enough to bother with sword gear and it's mainly for subclass regardless

EDIT: I might adjust that anyway coz I just found out the magic that is dashcancelling knuckles
    Last edited by Agitokatana; Nov 18, 2012 at 10:02 AM.

For you guys that love Chase Bind, how much SP are you investing in it? I wouldn't mind having it, but currently I can get Chase Advance up to 7 and I'm wondering how much I should take out of that.

Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    For you guys that love Chase Bind, how much SP are you investing in it? I wouldn't mind having it, but currently I can get Chase Advance up to 7 and I'm wondering how much I should take out of that.
    Same, even though the low percentages sound bad, Fighter weapons hit so many times that it might make it negligible?
    Last edited by IndigoNovember; Nov 18, 2012 at 12:58 PM.

I'm pretty sure, because I had 3/10 to get just reversal etc. and my friend didn't have any at the time and their steps were slower but after they put in the 3 to get step attack they were as fast as mine

and it's faster for moving in battle because you don't have to wait for the putting weapon away animation before you can move at a reasonable speed once again because you can just zip around the battlefield

idk apart from s-atk there's not really much else beneficial to go for because I don't use swords enough to bother with sword gear and it's mainly for subclass regardless

EDIT: I might adjust that anyway coz I just found out the magic that is dashcancelling knuckles
    Dash-cancelling twin daggers is much faster.
    And if i'm not mistaken, the dash doesn't have any i-frames (if not a very tiny amount) until you add points in step advance. I only got step advance to get dash attack + just reversal.

Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Only 1, just to have it there. An extra 2%? pffft, rather spend those points on something like halfline slayer.

Quote Originally Posted by IndigoNovember View Post
    Same, even though the low percentages sound bad, Fighter weapons hit so many times that it might make it negligible?
    20% with the hit rate of fighters? Makes it feel like 65% as a hunter, IMO.

Sorry, the wording was bad on my part, I meant something along the lines of "all the extra hits in each basic attack of Fighter weapons (not Knuckles) make it so that the low percentage doesn't matter too much in the long run, you're bound to inflict it relatively quickly".

20% with the hit rate of fighters? Makes it feel like 65% as a hunter, IMO.
    What I'm taking from this is that even with it at 20%, it's fine regardless of if you're a Fighter or a Hunter?

Quote Originally Posted by IndigoNovember View Post
    Sorry, the wording was bad on my part, I meant something along the lines of "all the extra hits in each basic attack of Fighter weapons (not Knuckles) make it so that the low percentage doesn't matter too much in the long run, you're bound to inflict it relatively quickly".

What I'm taking from this is that even with it at 20%, it's fine regardless of if you're a Fighter or a Hunter?
    In my opinion, yes.
    What I meant in that statement though was this: If hunter had a 65% rate of chase bind, it would (supposedly) feel the same as the current 20% if you were a fighter.

But where fighters flurry multiple hits on single targets (mostly), hunters gain the upper hand in range + AoE.
    So with monsters scattered in the area, IMO, they are pretty even in inflicting Chase Bind.

I use skills like Deadly Archer, Tornado Dance, and Orchestra a lot so sounds pretty useful. I'll toss a point into it I suppose.