Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

I think the only thing that can't be translated as of yet is the weapon names. But I'm not really sure about the technical details on that. The complete story patch (all of the blue tablets, all of the matter board events and all of the story missions) comes out on february 14th. With that the game should be over half in english, and so it's only a matter of time until we cut down more and more on that. So at this point, so I don't think there's any reason not to play unless you're really bothered by hiragana captcha's and katakana weapon names.

What if Arks Cash doesn't cost as much on the non-JP servers?

Quote Originally Posted by Googlebonker View Post
    That'd be a nice bandaid fix (though only if the AC Shop prices are scaled down to match), but it wouldn't address the overall quality of service concerns that people are having. Cheaper AC wouldn't fix a server that's behind in content, overrun with hackers, and has the advertising budget of a dead-beat hobo. Not saying that's what'll happen, but you can't really argue against that, can you?

I'd rather pay the extra few bucks to use my Arks Cash on a superior product.

What if it's 500 Arks points scratch-off cards for $1?

What if it's 500 Arks points scratch-off cards for $1?
    Clothes would be worth 1050 meseta in player shops then haha

Vulcan Taint Pincher moorebounce's Avatar

My only issue with the Japanese version is the mark up when trying to get AC. I'm getting tired of paying nearly double the money just to do premium. Without the mark up I could do gold scratches and what not. So when it hits the U.S. I'll be switching over for sure. Or if they make it where we can use western credit cards for the Japanese servers and give us an english translated version of the Japanese servers then I'll stay.
    PSO2 JP Ship 2 Jazmin - HUcaseal - Team: Paranoia-Gaming
    PSO2 NA Ship 3 Orro Munroe HUcaseal - Team: Dark Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by moorebounce View Post
    My only issue with the Japanese version is the mark up when trying to get AC. I'm getting tired of paying nearly double the money just to do premium. Without the mark up I could do gold scratches and what not. So when it hits the U.S. I'll be switching over for sure. Or if they make it where we can use western credit cards for the Japanese servers and give us an english translated version of the Japanese servers then I'll stay.
    Where are you getting AC? I got 3000 AC through SuToCorp and it only cost me $36.40... that's definitely not double.

Then again, the dollar is getting stronger as of lately, last I checked google 1 usd is equal to about 92 yen. Soon enough, it might not even be that big of a markup. Unless someone screws up the economy again.

Oh boy, this thread again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GgflscOmW8
    PSO:BB - Shelburz - 3x EXP server GM