Default Help with Japanese

What the bleep is this below? Please translate, it's my stats on the Infinity retail version. And my copy came in yesterday.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkOq2fRMIbE

I missed this

Also on rebirth, if you have 600 rebirth points on HP stats increase, must you keep rebirthing again and again till you maxed it out 10 times?
    Last edited by Mike; Feb 28, 2013 at 06:47 PM. Reason: Merge

Quote Originally Posted by SenpaiX View Post
    What the bleep is this below? Please translate, it's my stats on the Infinity retail version. And my copy came in yesterday.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkOq2fRMIbE
    SenpaiX ... :/

Thanks for throwing my name out there. I appreciate the free advertisement. However, in the approximately 8 months I spent writing out the guide, I covered everything that needs to be covered. This would include a glossary of every type ability, weapon, module unit, shieldweave, photon art, and everything else that needs translation in the game.

Therefore, if you have the guide as you said you do, then might I advise that you read it?
    Transcending browser history and the world, a tale of noobs and trolls eternally retold...

Quote Originally Posted by DeviFoxx View Post
    SenpaiX ... :/

Thanks for throwing my name out there. I appreciate the free advertisement. However, in the approximately 8 months I spent writing out the guide, I covered everything that needs to be covered. This would include a glossary of every type ability, weapon, module unit, shieldweave, photon art, and everything else that needs translation in the game.

Therefore, if you have the guide as you said you do, then might I advise that you read it?
    Oh crap I sounded rude, I got this curse called a-ss hole filter on. Well what page did it talk about the translations at the type counter for that Extra HP, Guns stats and more for ranger? I failed to find it. If you want I can buy you a nice watch to your home address in gratitude for the guide.
    Last edited by SenpaiX; Feb 28, 2013 at 09:36 PM.

Most guides have a Table Of Contents at the very beginning, clarifying where everything is. My guide is no exception, so I suggest you start reading from there. That alone would probably answer most of your questions.

As far as watches go, that isn't necessary as I would never ask people for something like that. If you read the page where you first downloaded the guide to begin with, there's a Donations link there as well, so feel free to donate if you like.

It saves me from having to give out my home address to people I don't know. Heh.
    Transcending browser history and the world, a tale of noobs and trolls eternally retold...

Quote Originally Posted by DeviFoxx View Post
    Most guides have a Table Of Contents at the very beginning, clarifying where everything is. My guide is no exception, so I suggest you start reading from there. That alone would probably answer most of your questions.

As far as watches go, that isn't necessary as I would never ask people for something like that. If you read the page where you first downloaded the guide to begin with, there's a Donations link there as well, so feel free to donate if you like.

It saves me from having to give out my home address to people I don't know. Heh.

I know creeps are online, CNN even got a show about online creeps. It's cool!