Page 16 of 38 FirstFirst ... 61314151617181926 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Goukezitsu View Post
    De Mammoth 0:19
    Goukezitsu - 60 HU/FI

?PSO2???????(??????)TA?HU/FI? 0:19 - YouTube

This one was different. I found a good way to make it more consistent. Hitting with wise stance was a pain at first so i made sure to hit his butt so he'd sit on me but sometimes he will pick u up with him and it ruins the whole thing or his butt will push u back to the ground and you cant hit weakspot. I had a run with a regular mammoth a good time too but I didn't knuckle dash in the beginning so I scrapped the whole video haha.

When I saw the mari I was thinkin, "Welp that runs ruined" then it came out perfect and I was like, "I'm okay with this."
    You just reminded me to upload my de vid. i think its like 20+ secs but DS use lol. I will leave the sword to you
    PSO2
    テレサ Lv65-Hunter Lv49-Fighter Lv60-Ranger Lv40-Braver
    My Youtube Channel / Join the League

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Exile View Post
    You just reminded me to upload my de vid. i think its like 20+ secs but DS use lol. I will leave the sword to you
    Yea same here. I'm leaving the double sabers to you lol. I'm just gunna do HU stuff only and you can take care of the fighter stuff. You might see my crap proxy fossil tricks make a debut on an all parts vardha tho haha.

I'm kind of the opposite when it comes to TA'ing; I really hate doing boss runs because of the time taken to actually run to the boss, and then to find out the boss acts in a completely random manner meaning you have to start all over again (thus meaning more running!). I was going to do a RaHu boss compilation against GuRa, but after I did Rockbear (which was like 8 or 9 seconds; it was a belt lol), I just gave up coz I couldn't be bothered running to each boss.

I rather do TA runs because I can just start again without the whole "waiting" process, plus it allows me to try and improve on what I've already done. o/

Prefer Boss Rush because Loading time on TA ;x

()__() This is Bunny.
    (='.'=) Help bunny gain world domination.
    (")_(") Copy and paste bunny into your signature.

Yea I like the non random-ness of TA. I used to TA in PSU on PC/PS2 and won both MAGs for TA as at the time we were the best team on the server and I really love the idea of strategy. You have to make up a whole plan and try to execute it then tweak it to get the time down as well as minimize randomness. Boss rushing is actually not as random as it looks. You can minimize randomness in there too like my de mammoth kill I can do every single time I go in there because I found a way to make the boss react a certain way. But yea some shit is just random tho so you just have to find a way to cut it down as best as you can.

What I don't like about longer TAs is that there are little mistakes that can ruin a whole run at the very end. I'm sure you know all about how it's so painful to have that perfect run and bam someone makes a tiny error (say weakbullet misses or something) and the run is entirely fucked.

Edit: And running to the boss portal is actually what determines what video i do next lollll. I hate doing that shit so depending upon my mood I pick easier boss portal runs (tundra is the easiest). I wanna do dragon ex but I hate that run.
    Last edited by Goukezitsu; May 7, 2013 at 11:26 PM.

Yea I like the non random-ness of TA. I used to TA in PSU on PC/PS2 and won both MAGs for TA as at the time we were the best team on the server and I really love the idea of strategy. You have to make up a whole plan and try to execute it then tweak it to get the time down as well as minimize randomness. Boss rushing is actually not as random as it looks. You can minimize randomness in there too like my de mammoth kill I can do every single time I go in there because I found a way to make the boss react a certain way. But yea some shit is just random tho so you just have to find a way to cut it down as best as you can.

What I don't like about longer TAs is that there are little mistakes that can ruin a whole run at the very end. I'm sure you know all about how it's so painful to have that perfect run and bam someone makes a tiny error (say weakbullet misses or something) and the run is entirely fucked.

Edit: And running to the boss portal is actually what determines what video i do next lollll. I hate doing that shit so depending upon my mood I pick easier boss portal runs (tundra is the easiest). I wanna do dragon ex but I hate that run.
    Lol I agree. most boss move the way you want them except for small few like quartz etc etc. Lol I still haven't fought Dragon Ex. How do you fair against chrome? (he annoys me so much lol)
    PSO2

Lol I agree. most boss move the way you want them except for small few like quartz etc etc. Lol I still haven't fought Dragon Ex. How do you fair against chrome? (he annoys me so much lol)
    Oh my lord chrome is annoying. I haven't really gotten to fight him solo but once so its hard to know if his behavior is so annoying because of aggro switching around but its a pain. He moves around a lot and his face is really small. The easiest places to hit have some serious armor on them so you have to hit his face. I honestly think double saber would be better on that boss than sword. I found some good places to over end him (when eating and during the screams when his hp is low), but i dunno I'll have to try it. I agree I don't like it lol.

Oh try dragon ex. I think you'll love it. I fight him with double saber normally and max range DA completely trashes him. I'm going to fight him with tanking over end and automate half-line for the video though lol.

Oh my lord chrome is annoying. I haven't really gotten to fight him solo but once so its hard to know if his behavior is so annoying because of aggro switching around but its a pain. He moves around a lot and his face is really small. The easiest places to hit have some serious armor on them so you have to hit his face. I honestly think double saber would be better on that boss than sword. I found some good places to over end him (when eating and during the screams when his hp is low), but i dunno I'll have to try it. I agree I don't like it lol.

Oh try dragon ex. I think you'll love it. I fight him with double saber normally and max range DA completely trashes him. I'm going to fight him with tanking over end and automate half-line for the video though lol.
    How many Hu trees do you own? i was thinking of getting a 2nd. Also lol I need new units 100pp only gets you so far xD.
    PSO2

How many Hu trees do you own? i was thinking of getting a 2nd. Also lol I need new units 100pp only gets you so far xD.
    Well. 4 Hunter trees and 2 fighter trees. I messed up a few times on my trees back in the day and I made one for subbing other classes so now thanks to the reset I have alot of tree to play with. Heres my trees:

Hunter sub FI optimal w/ automate halfline
    Hunter sub FI optimal raw dps
    Hunter sub RA optimal raw dps
    Hunter standlone optimal raw dps
    Fighter sub HU w/chase
    Fighter sub HU w/o chase

Yea, I'd go for atleast 120 pp honestly. That's the sweet spot. I'm working on a stigma set up to get 160pp for 4 over ends.

Quartz Dragon - 00:21
    Goukezitsu - 60 HU/FI

Yea poison happens. The result would be the same without poison as far is his position but a few seconds slower. This one wasn't too hard. He always does that crystal thing at the beginning like 80% of the time so hes just sitting there. I just gotta make sure I'm in the right position for over end and you have to wait a little in between or else his head will be in the wrong place so that's why you don't see me do it 3 times in a row consecutively. I also have to see which stagger hes doing so I know how much time I have in between over ends.

Pretty painless though i THINK i could do a wise stance video ( I tried it out earlier ) and could possibly 2 shot with poison but i don't know know if i feel like doing that right now maybe when I finish all the bosses.

Dragon EX or Zesh is next!