Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Zysets View Post
    How are they racist? They aren't attacking people based on their race, hell, they probably don't know care about the race of the people who play. It's all probably about business, what we see as asshole moves, they may see as a way to make profits. I don't know how they'd make profits by limiting the amount of people who would give them money, but it's unlikely that there is any racism involved.
    They have a funny way of treating their fans. The password items and dlc on psp2 that was leaked. Flagging footage of Shining Force gameplay on youtube. I dont know what the story is but its strange behavior towards NA and EU.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

i tried to get online for psu earlier today and it wouldnt work so i ejected the game out of the console and tried inserting my hand in the disc drive to see if i could manually engage the servers and i ended up severing my left hand clean off.
    I am a kubara product.

Quote Originally Posted by MUDGRIP View Post
    i tried to get online for psu earlier today and it wouldnt work so i ejected the game out of the console and tried inserting my hand in the disc drive to see if i could manually engage the servers and i ended up severing my left hand clean off.
    Dr. Montague says to give him a call and he'll have a look at it.
    I wrote an AC purchasing guide for JP PSO2 a long time ago. I don't play PSO2 anymore, but I still play Blue Burst sometimes. Maybe I'll catch you on there!

Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    Dr. Montague says to give him a call and he'll have a look at it.
    oh i see what you did there
    I am a kubara product.

How is this going so far?

I remember this shit going in 2012. I doubt it will actually happen.

Skilled Fighter DeathDragon2332's Avatar

This started in like 2010 lol, yeah it's still dead. The forums are still active and work is still being done on other things like the PSo2 patch and PSU offline patch. I haven't actually seen Essen around the forums in a good month or so.

Quote Originally Posted by DeathDragon2332 View Post
    This started in like 2010 lol, yeah it's still dead. The forums are still active and work is still being done on other things like the PSo2 patch and PSU offline patch. I haven't actually seen Essen around the forums in a good month or so.
    I actually can't wait for this. PSU is what introduced me to the series, after all.

gah I miss this game sooooo much =(
    Orius - M.Newman lvl180 MF20 ---- Megalodon V9.0 - M.Cast lvl180 fG20/GM20
    _______ YOmap - M.Beast lvl104 PT20 ---- ダークエンジェル F.Human lvl57 AF11________

JP PSU
    www.psupedia.info/User:Orius

Quote Originally Posted by str898mustang View Post
    Its been while str898mustang and we all sure do miss the game. give its some time and PSU Private Server will become a reality. just hope Essen keep is word on making it happen for all us PSU Fans
    Last edited by JCGamer; Oct 9, 2013 at 04:40 AM.

Skilled Fighter DeathDragon2332's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by str898mustang View Post
    As do I. Pso2 just isn't cutting it.