Page 307 of 466 FirstFirst ... 207257297304305306307308309310317357407 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,070 of 4655

Ah Costume Quest. It kept me engaged for a long while during its original release on PSN. I'm not going to spoil much about the Grubbins on Ice DLC campaign, but it takes place sometime before Christmas and ends with a cliffhanger that was never remedied.

I recently got back into Dragon Nest and replaying all of the characters I had made. What surprised me is how caught up the game was to the asian servers in content with my two year hiatus with the original level 24 cap.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Outrider View Post
    I played Terraria for about thirty minutes before I closed it and haven't played it since. Maybe it's more fun in multiplayer?
    way more fun with a bunch of friends that are into it, even more so with voice chat.

I'm not sure how minecraft fully plays out. But to me Terraria feels more like an action adventure rpg game. Where minecraft seems like it's ONLY about the digging holes and making houses part.

It has a lot of bosses and hordes and areas with strong monsters you can gear up for. and even a few big dungeons to find some nice/race items in.

But after you do take down most of the bosses that sense of progress starts to become whatever. And then it's basically side scrolling minecraft again. I have yet to check out the newest big update that added like double the existing content or something, though.

And if you're not playing with friends then yeah it'll get boring quick like any other game designed to enjoy with a group of people.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Eastwood View Post
    But after you do take down most of the bosses that sense of progress starts to become whatever.
    To be fair, by the time you reach that point you would have put a lot of hours into the game (I myself put around 100 hours in solo play), so the idea of moving on at that point doesn't sound strange. It's a good game for what it is, which is an adventure Castlevania-style RPG with an added crafting system for kicks. Maybe its the lack of plot that makes it hard to keep interest.

Anywho, on topic, Dead Island and the sequel DI: Riptide were on sale so I've been playing those two back-to-back, as well as Hotline Miami from the PS+. I'm curious to see if the difficulty is as true as the fans make it out to be (unlike Dark Souls, whose difficulty was greatly exaggerated)
    Heeding the call of the Hunter in PSP2? Use this: Beginner's Guide to Hunter Domination

"You either die the hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

Quote Originally Posted by RenzokukenZ View Post
    To be fair, by the time you reach that point you would have put a lot of hours into the game (I myself put around 100 hours in solo play), so the idea of moving on at that point doesn't sound strange. It's a good game for what it is, which is an adventure Castlevania-style RPG with an added crafting system for kicks. Maybe its the lack of plot that makes it hard to keep interest.
    If you somehow CAN get into the game, especially with friends like I already said it's totally worth the adventure which I don't think you need a story other than your own curiosity.

I was actually surprised to find out you literally could dig to hell. Then again I'm the type that avoids guides/LP's of games that I'm actually going to play until I'm late into a game, at least.

Diablo 3 my wizard is killing the lords of hell again and again

Community Manager Cyron Tanryoku's Avatar

I dug to hell on my second day playing, lol

Finished GTA IV and was relatively satisfied. I think the game is simply just too long and has too many people to work for that have no significance to the plot, but whose missions are required to unlock the critical path missions. That said, I was surprised I enjoyed it as much as I did, but I think I'll come back to the DLC in a month or two. I did Bully and GTA IV back to back and I don't wanna give myself open-world burnout.

With that, I moved on to finally cracking down on Dark Souls and what a marvelous little game that is. As difficult as the game can be, I never feel that I need any specific build or weapon types to succeed. I just need to be careful and approach things methodically and NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER underestimate enemies, regardless if you've mowed through them before. Really satisfying once you come to grips with it and can actually progress your character any damn way you want.

That said, probably gonna take a break from it tonight and play through Gone Home. This week's gonna be brutal enough at work being understaffed and I'm not sure I want the stress Dark Souls can provide. xD

Cold as winter, guns of summer. Point and watch them run.
    Which PSO-W Member Are You?

i picked up NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: ULTIMATE NINJA STORM 3 FULL BURST as a joke to see what my friends would say, and god help me, this game is actually really fucking good/fun. It's like a really simplistic but satisfying fighter, it has like a hundred freaking characters, and the graphics are really amazing. It's like I'm REALLY watching an anime, and I actually say that as a compliment for once.

There's another game I've been playing a bit as well, called Blade Symphony. It's one of those early access steam games, which I'm usually wary of, but it seems to have a very solid idea. It's an over the shoulder sword fighting game with a strong emphasis on 1v1 duels. The main focus is on the five different weapon types (foil, longsword, jian, katana, and scimitar) and that they'll change your fighting style. It's fun, but it's way too rough around the edges for me to recommend. Latency is a huge problem with the game, as are hitboxes. If they can clean those up before release though, it could be a really good game. People who like fighting/dueling games should keep an eye out on it.

Besides those, I've been playing pokemon, dota/LoL/smite, warframe, and skullgirls, but I think those are all popular enough that I don't really need to describe them.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrub View Post
    i picked up NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: ULTIMATE NINJA STORM 3 FULL BURST
    Somehow keep hearing a few of these anime fighting games come out really decent...

But all the ones that I've played when I used to be a fan turned out to be really disappointing...

Also damn, that name.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Eastwood View Post

Also damn, that name.
    That name has nothing on Persona 4 Arena: Ultimate Ultra Suplex Hold.

Cold as winter, guns of summer. Point and watch them run.
    Which PSO-W Member Are You?