Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    This could probably be recorded without the selection sound at the start by going to Dagan Extermination and opening the message capsule explaining the point values of the enemies.

Quite satisfied with the Hunar rips, though!

EDIT: Actually, ambient noise might get in the way of that, nevermind.

Ok, I was messing with some music stuff today and I decided to have a crack at some of these sounds. Let me know what you think, and feel free to make requests.

This .zip includes:

-Title screen sound without menu popup (I'm ~80% satisfied with how it turned out.)
    -Rare drop sound softened up a bit (Not enough? Too much? Let me know.)
    -Rare drop sound with reverb added. (Could be better as a texting alert.)

Attachment 3035

So yea, feedback, requests; bring 'em on.
    Last edited by Jim; Oct 9, 2013 at 06:27 AM.
    I wrote an AC purchasing guide for JP PSO2 a long time ago. I don't play PSO2 anymore, but I still play Blue Burst sometimes. Maybe I'll catch you on there!

I've been eye'ing this thread for a while, and being a sprite animator on the side of playing pso2, there's the sound effects when the "Wave Start!" from the Tower Defense initiates that I feel should be ripped.
    Winter of Ship 8. Leader of The Jaegars. Looking for more english surivivors.

Hmm, any chance you can rip the generic EQ announcement (I'm pretty sure I'm not crazy and there was a generic one a while back)? It'd fit well with your PSO2 Alert.

Aida, I recommend to RIP the EQ announcements and replace them with English announcements so people know whats upcoming without having to read chat, but you can just call that lazy! xD
    Anyways, gotta work hard on getting the patch done for the crafting patch!
    Hope to craft a lot of stuff!!!!!
    Talk to me on skype AIDA! >:T
    You ain't AFK!
    If I don't know you, don't bother.
    If you bother, then Good luck.
    If you have good luck, then you found a friend.
    If you found a friend, you might just become best friends.

Good work!

Is it possible to change the game's soundtrack like we could do on PSOBB; ogg.files?
    Infinite Love is the only Truth. Everything else is a Illusion.

Anyone remember "INITIATING CODE: ATTACK" before they were made into Emergency Codes? Dunno how possible it would be to grab those back, unfortunately. D:
    Phantasy Star Online 2 Player Info:
    Ship 02:
    RikkiT.B.Fox
    Rikki: Lv. 52/38 BR/HUmar
    Choconut: Lv. 48 FO/TEcast

no noir draal yet? ;-;

Quote Originally Posted by RikkiBlackNanobeast View Post
    Anyone remember "INITIATING CODE: ATTACK" before they were made into Emergency Codes? Dunno how possible it would be to grab those back, unfortunately. D:
    If anyone's actually still interested in this and knows how to get at them, I think I still have the Alpha 2 client lying around here somewhere if someone wants a crack at it. The voices in question should be in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Maronji View Post
    If anyone's actually still interested in this and knows how to get at them, I think I still have the Alpha 2 client lying around here somewhere if someone wants a crack at it. The voices in question should be in there.
    I THINK they're simply adjusting the volume levels and recording the audio directly from the game, not actually "ripping" sounds out of the game files.

I could be wrong on that though; don't quote me.
    I wrote an AC purchasing guide for JP PSO2 a long time ago. I don't play PSO2 anymore, but I still play Blue Burst sometimes. Maybe I'll catch you on there!