Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by DJcooltrainer View Post
    Shunka is great and all, but combat escape is what really sets them over the top. 30 seconds on invincibility with increased attack power? Not to mention the gear buff and counter attack. GG Sega.
    20 seconds of invincibility + 5 seconds of combat finish i-frames to be exact

Or, you could just not care what other people think and play whatever the hell you want.

Really, just play what you enjoy.

Yeah, it's pretty OP, but if you enjoy the way the class plays, then by all means go for it. This is a game after all, and having fun should be the top priority.

Just make sure you practice with whatever you decide to play as, so you're not such a liability to any parties you may play with (gear plays a nice role in this as well).
    Last edited by DeificEpyon; May 6, 2014 at 08:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blazewind View Post
    Well now I feel like an asshole for choosing to be a Braver out of curiosity.

._.

Well, at least you can class change. Although I already invested some SP into the Braver Class.
    it doesn't really matter though, each class has their own sp

What makes a Braver stand out from other classes, aside of course, from being a badass wielding a Katana and Bow in a futuristic setting?
    - Balanced base stats all across the board, excelling in DEX
    - Unique survival skills, such as 20 second godmode and HP recovery upon executing Just Reversal
    - Stances boost all sources of damage, giving Braver synergy with every class in the game
    Last edited by Dinosaur; May 6, 2014 at 08:56 AM.
    I stream PSO2! Please check out my channel when you have time~

twitch.tv/gmcustom

._.

Well, at least you can class change. Although I already invested some SP into the Braver Class.
    Each class has its own SP, the SP you use on Braver won't affect any of the other classes.
    Also even though a specific katana PA is overpowered, you're not forced to use it (there's talks that it may be nerfed eventually also), you can play the class however you want.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Yeah, SP is tied to class. You level classes on this game, not characters, so any SP you gain will be tied to the class it's on.

SEGA occasionally hands out free skill tree reset passes whenever they make major changes to the skill trees.

While braver is imbalanced, I believe sega actually meant it to become an hybrid class, with Braver mag being the signature skill.

But nobody would ever bother trying making a pure ABL mag when they can just grab a katana sub hu and

Shunka shunka
    Shunka shunk
    these magic words
    may you use

And when the class got released while I went into bows, everyone was like 'OMG KATANA COMBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATspam'. My gripe with the class is that either katanas need a nerf, or every other melee weapon needs a buff.
    Psp2's Last Order, Lv 127 Female Beast. Hu-24 Ra-14 Fo-1 Va-8
    ~☆Cho Hee 80% Dus Skadd || Cho Hee 80% Dus Skadd☆~
    ~☆Mugunburga 27% Dus Skadd || Clarita Visas II 21% Emopw. Healing || Mugunburga 25% Dus Skadd☆~
    ~☆ABILITIES☆Burst Bomber☆EVA Boost☆Freeze Protect☆PP Escape Save☆HP Restore Rate☆ABILITIES☆~

._.

LOL don't worry about that. Join the braver band wagon and slaughter mobs so fast that forces/all the othe classes cry tears of blood because they can't catch up to your godliness.

But seriously though, braver is Only crazy OP when you sub class hunter for fury stance which basically triples your damage. Well, hunter is the universal subclass, every class is sucky without subbing hunter for the damage boost, this is another prevailent problem right now, pretty much 90% of all classes rely on a braver sub for decent damage.

check out my website below
    http://frewinhu.weebly.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Indignation Judgment View Post
    My gripe with the class is that either katanas need a nerf, or every other melee weapon needs a buff.
    And nerf Fury Stance while they're at it by giving it less bonuses. Then maybe people can use the SP on other things and HU can stop being the best subclass for everything that isn't force. >_>

It would be a pretty simple fix if they would just buff regular damage and reduce the amount of bonuses on the Fury Stance tree.

I mean, if you enjoy playing Braver, don't let the hate make you stop. Sega is in the process of re-balancing the classes, so it might not be so OP for long. We'll just have to wait and see what gets changed.

I suggest learning how to use kanran-kikyou and hatou-rindou, if you're using katana. There is a time and place for Shunka. There are also times when it's terribly unsafe, and not a good idea. (See a stack of bravers die in front of a tower in TD while spamming Shunka in the middle of a group of mobs? Yeah, those are the bravers people hate.) In those situations, those will be your other go-to skills.

And yeah, you'll probably spend most of your time using those 3 PAs. It is not really the most exciting class to play.
    Last edited by DJcooltrainer; May 6, 2014 at 09:07 AM.