Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Chdata View Post
    "So I'm wondering which is stronger, Hu/Fi, or Hu/Br?"

I don't see how making a statement about HuBr has absolutely nothing to do with this, even if it doesn't directly answer his question. By your logic, mentioning anything about BrHu is derailing the thread, even if it's an attempt to inform him of what's stronger.

It's not as if forums are super strict as to how you should reply in them anyway.

Yea, BrHu is better if you go for multiple/expensive katanas.
    Yeah let's read the title and ignore the original post entirely talking about whatever we want. The OP was asking for something specific. You reply to him, then if you want, recommend him something else. Not in the opposite order/jumping to step 2. As Sako says, we don't even know what aim the OP has. Therefore, more the reason you shouldn't forcefully push ideals (even if they're a better option).
    -PSO2 JP:
    -Kamekur (taco only) : 70/66/50/0/40/0/70 Fi/Hu - Braver
    -Akane Haruna (dropped):66/31/70/66/0/0/0 Ra/Hu - Gu/Hu
    -Akane Iremi (dropped): 30/49/0/0/70/60/53 Fo/Te - Fo/Fi - Fo/Br
    -茜泉:70/70/75/70/75/75/70/21 not Bo.
    -エリ: 70/45/1/0/1/8/70/1 Br/Hu

BO is useless. RIP PUGs. btw-Niji's Avatar

thread is about partisans.

why are you derailing the thread with comparison between HuBr and BrHu Katana setup?

go back to b20.
    #1 PSOW Poster 2014 (Voted by Shiyo and infiniteeverlasting)

Quote Originally Posted by pkemr4 View Post
    your an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Failurelol View Post
    You wanna continue feel free to message me in game anytime you want. Failurelol/Failure/12512110. Ill be more than happy to make you cry and commit suicide you worthless keyboard warrior monitor tan weeabo LOOOL

If he's going to strictly main partizan, HuFi has the highest damage modifiers and Fury Gear Boost.

He did say he aims to main partizan, so I don't see how his intentions aren't clear. Maybe you should read the OP.

Technically, the thread was derailed in the second post when TehCubey started pushing ideals. I don't see how that's any better, or why it matters if I address the OP when the guy who just posted before me already did.

Further info on those damage modifiers:

For partizan PAs you can charge, the final modifiers are

Average stance: 1.33
    Weak stance: 1.57

Fi also has Wise Stance which is 1.69 or so from behind, but much more situational.
    Last edited by Chdata; Jun 14, 2014 at 08:38 PM.
    [All Class] Nue Houjuu / [GuHu] Remilia Scarlet from Ship 02.
    74HU - 52FI - 71RA - 60GU - 75FO - 75TE - 75BR - 66BO | 68GU - 62HU - 47RA
    Leader of team Touhou.
    Community owner/developer of TF2Data | Now playing: VRChat

He did say he aims to main partizan, so I don't see how his intentions aren't clear. Maybe you should read the OP.
    Yes. Which is why I don't understand why you came up with Katanas.

Technically, the thread was derailed in the second post when TehCubey started pushing ideals. I don't see how that's any better, or why it matters if I address the OP when the guy who just posted before me already did.
    No, he didn't. He replied then made a suggestion as a side note, like I stated in any of my previous posts.

You should stop to read and think before posting instead of doing 6 edits in a row.
    -PSO2 JP:

BO is useless. RIP PUGs. btw-Niji's Avatar

real talk homie
    #1 PSOW Poster 2014 (Voted by Shiyo and infiniteeverlasting)

Quote Originally Posted by pkemr4 View Post
    your an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Failurelol View Post
    You wanna continue feel free to message me in game anytime you want. Failurelol/Failure/12512110. Ill be more than happy to make you cry and commit suicide you worthless keyboard warrior monitor tan weeabo LOOOL

Quote Originally Posted by Kamekur View Post
    Yes. Which is why I don't understand why you came up with Katanas.

No, he didn't. He replied then made a suggestion as a side note, like I stated in any of my previous posts.
    Yeah, I did only read the title of the thread before making my first reply, and interpreted the first reply erroneously, but it seems contradictory to be saying that it's okay to add side notes that aren't strictly on-topic while also saying it's not okay to add side notes that aren't strictly on-topic.

Nor do I see why it's so heinous to be replying to other people's posts in the topic other than the OP.

You should stop to read and think before posting instead of doing 6 edits in a row.
    If you think there's something wrong with people looking back and correcting themselves though, that's your problem.

Sometimes I post before getting adequate context of the situation at hand. It's not like the title of this thread forms a full question on its own or anything. Go kill me.
    Last edited by Chdata; Jun 14, 2014 at 09:00 PM.
    Leader of team Touhou.

Yeah, I did only read the title of the thread before making my first reply, and interpreted the first reply erroneously, but it seems contradictory to be saying that it's okay to add side notes that aren't strictly on-topic while also saying it's not okay to add side notes that aren't strictly on-topic.
    Except neither the OP or the first reply mentioned Katanas anywhere, and you're distorting reality now.
    Did he ask anywhere for those? No. OP is asking about partizans, and first reply replies to him and then says "you might want to look into BrHu or FiHu..." .

Then you came just reading the underlined and said whatever you want, which was wrong too. AND after you got corrected, and after the OP got replied, you hopelessly tried to excuse yourself, derailing the thread over and over.

And I'm aware I'm guilty too wasting my time typing these words that'll reach nowhere.

Just admit you were wrong.
    Sometimes I post before getting adequate context of the situation at hand. It's not like the title of this thread forms a full question on its own or anything. Go kill me.
    Since you edited while I was replying, I'll just say: That's what the original post, the actual content, is for.
    -PSO2 JP:

Except neither the OP or the first reply mentioned Katanas anywhere, and you're distorting reality now.
    Did he ask anywhere for those? No. OP is asking about partizans, and first reply is replying to him and then saying "you might want to look into BrHu or FiHu..." .
    You are able to read the title of the thread right?

"What's stronger? Hu/Br or Hu/Fi?"

I read that, and then the first reply. Are you still unable to see the mistake I made?

Also, no offense to Cubey, but you are also distorting reality by misquoting him to sugar his statement it a little. He's just as guilty of imposing his own off-topic ideology. It's still contradictory that you advocate his off-topicness but mines is a sin.

Just admit you were wrong.
    It seems you completely missed the replies where I said I made an error, misread things, and posted out of context, but okay, I'm sorry I am wrong and immoral and can only deserve seppuku.

Again, I'm sorry, I did not realize that your social paradigm dictates that it is illegal to converse within a thread even if one mistakenly thinks it's related to the topic.
    Last edited by Chdata; Jun 14, 2014 at 10:11 PM.
    Leader of team Touhou.

Hey, this thread grew a lot since I last posted here.

/checks

Oh shit.

I just want to add that I actually went hu/br when I used an allclass katana, due to superior base stats. But I pretty much played it like a braver anyway, so the only difference between that and br/hu was the inability to use bullet bows and better stats.

HU/BR is a bit less damage but you dont have to deal with forced stance dancing when an enemy wants to look at something else. It also feels more natural as you can just go in and attack instead of worrying which side the enemy is on, like for mobbing situations.
    HU/BR is good as long as you main sword and partizan, or use a katana. Overend, sacred skewer, the entirety of wired lance, and sonic arrow are the worthwhile things that wont benefit much from BR sub. FI sub is easy damage against the likes of Elder, however BR weak stance sub is better for Luther. You'll have to forget about using katana if you're using dual stance build though.
    The biggest benefit from katana is the access to katana combat and combat escape, which only really have big uses in the TD quest. Outside of TD and combat finishes, sword is a bit more powerful than katana now that shunka is dead and buried. Only exception is hatou rindou against bosses with multiple parts like dragons.