Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default FI / HU Building

Alright, I'm a bit just while looking at Figters tree....

I'm aware its good to invest in all gear skills, but other than that I have absolutely no clue what to sink my skills into..

Can someone supply a build, or give there 2 cents about properly building FI / HU ? ( I'm going down the FURY STANCE side, with the JA bonus and WL / Sword gear skills.)

( And out of curiosity, does the recovery when sent flying skill drag over to fighter if I learn it on Hunter?
    Interested in finding some fellow PSZ friends? Then try out:
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=197069

Give me a shout out! (Daixsue Co-Leader of the acclaimed Chato Guild!)

FC-2194-3652-5867 Nickname

Okay after doing a little research, PP slayer seems the way to go?
    Interested in finding some fellow PSZ friends? Then try out:
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=197069

Give me a shout out! (Daixsue Co-Leader of the acclaimed Chato Guild!)

FC-2194-3652-5867 Nickname

Depends on your style of play, really.

A lot of people max out Wise Stance for good measure, but I abuse ranged attacks from the front to cover backside targets. Still, when the situations that call for Wise Stance arise, you will do massive damage if you max it.

Critical Strike is also a decent investment now with the Fighter skill because 50-60% of the time, you're stronger every time--the main Fighter PAs hit multiple times. The alternative is to max out the S-ATK Ups, you get slightly more consistent damage but Critical Strikes will deal more damage if you invest in it.

Chase Advance is a noob trap.

Here's my current tree.

PP slayer is basically a must because its actually reliable. I personally think chase advance is currently awful because mobs die so fast anyway, and it does nothing for bosses. Wise stance is powerful but very situation based unlike brave stance which is basically always good. Crit is isn't completely useless if you get every available crit skill to make the most out of the 15% dmg boost.

I'd suggest something like this

Quote Originally Posted by Rendezvous View Post
    Chase Advance is a noob trap.
    Chase advance is a good skill to have if your weapon has status affliction. Against most bosses that's an easy increase in damage. I wouldn't care as much with regular mobs unless they have high hp.

Personally I have two skill trees for fighter, this one and this one.

@ OP You'll find what works best for you with practice but you're already in the ballpark with fury stance, so depending on your preference you can saturate wise or brave stance or balance them out. Don't discredit anything until you've tried it yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Asellus View Post
    Chase advance is a good skill
    No it's not. Mobs die faster that the SE can proc and the only Bosses who have SE weaknesses are easy enough to be killed without Chase.
    I really hope that they gonna adress that if they aren't going to completely rework Fighters Tree with EP3.

To be honest, Chase Advance is simply not made for Fighters -- at all...

If you think about it, the whole left side of the skill tree caters towards Forces and Techers. Skills such as: Adrenaline, Chase Advance, Chase Advance Plus, Chase Bind, and Halfline Boost all greatly benefits those classes.

In addition to that, Brave Stance and Wise Stance affects Technic damage as well so that concludes Fighters as being a fantastic sub class for them (especially for Techers).

Edit: With the correction of Kondibon, essentially (melee) Techers benefit greatly from the left side of the Fighter Tree.
    Last edited by Raid_Hirsh; Jun 27, 2014 at 04:10 AM.
    BraverBoyZ5 (Ship 02: Ur)

Main Class: Lv. 80 Techer
    Sub Class: Lv. 80 Braver

Other Classes: Lv. 75 Hunter, Fighter, Ranger, Gunner, Force, Bouncer, and Summoner.

Quote Originally Posted by Raid_Hirsh View Post
    To be honest, Chase Advance is simply not made for Fighters -- at all...

If you think about it, the whole left side of the skill tree caters towards Forces and Techers. Skills such as: Adrenaline, Chase Advance, Chase Advance Plus, Chase Bind, and Halfline Boost all greatly benefits those classes.

In addition to that, Brave Stance and Wise Stance affects Technic damage as well so that concludes Fighters as being a fantastic sub class for them (especially for Techers).
    I'll give you Adrenaline, but all the chase skills except Chase Advanced Plus are only for physical attacks, they don't work with techs. I'm pretty sure they're meant to take advantage of status effects on weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    I'll give you Adrenaline, but all the chase skills except Chase Advanced Plus are only for physical attacks, they don't work with techs. I'm pretty sure they're meant to take advantage of status effects on weapons.
    Oops, haha! When I was typing that comment up, I essentially had (melee) Techers in mind.

Needless to say, I didn't know that Chase Advance only affects Physical Attacks (and not Technics in general).Nevertheless, I learn new stuff everyday from you guys!
    BraverBoyZ5 (Ship 02: Ur)

Main Class: Lv. 80 Techer
    Sub Class: Lv. 80 Braver

Other Classes: Lv. 75 Hunter, Fighter, Ranger, Gunner, Force, Bouncer, and Summoner.