Page 920 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 420820870910917918919920921922923930970102014201920 ... LastLast
Results 9,191 to 9,200 of 46801
    Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lawliet123 View Post
    Yes i am sometimes i deal 1350x2 and sometimes 2100x2 charged JA in both cases. If that matters im level 70/59 BR HU, im missing 13% from fury combo up and 4% from JA bonus 2
    Uh .... did you time the timing right? Releasing the button, when clashing sound is heard .... I can't think another reason for dealing unreliable damage (the reasons I can think of for now is ... not JA'ed, crafted weapon, and timing for releasing PA button)
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

How else can you connect to the game?

I currently can but my friend may have problems. The website didn't load for him and he couldn't download the downloader so I sent him the downloader but I'm thinking ahead. If he can't connect, what can he do? What are the easiest options?

Quote Originally Posted by WNxTyr4el View Post
    How else can you connect to the game?

I currently can but my friend may have problems. The website didn't load for him and he couldn't download the downloader so I sent him the downloader but I'm thinking ahead. If he can't connect, what can he do? What are the easiest options?
    Ping Zapper, or hotspot shield or Soft ether VPN Program(Can be found through google)
    Amazon AWS tunneling(Can be found on the first page of this forum)
    Switch to an ISP that can connect to the yahoo backbone
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    Uh .... did you time the timing right? Releasing the button, when clashing sound is heard .... I can't think another reason for dealing unreliable damage (the reasons I can think of for now is ... not JA'ed, crafted weapon, and timing for releasing PA button)
    Yes im sure cuz if i dont JA kanran hits only once and deals 700-800dmg. i got my kenei from the matterboard, haven't changed affixes it has 895 attack. I guess ill wait till i put more points in my hunter tree and get a better weapon with 50 element.

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    Ping Zapper, or hotspot shield or Soft ether VPN Program(Can be found through google)
    Amazon AWS tunneling(Can be found on the first page of this forum)
    Switch to an ISP that can connect to the yahoo backbone
    Are all of those free unlimited and safe?
    Last edited by WNxTyr4el; Aug 7, 2014 at 11:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawliet123 View Post
    Yes im sure cuz if i dont JA kanran hits only once and deals 700-800dmg. i got my kenei from the matterboard, haven't changed affixes it has 895 attack. I guess ill wait till i put more points in my hunter tree and get a better weapon with 50 element.
    I hope you're not confusing charging the PA and doing a JA or Just Attack. They're two different things. Doing a Just Attack is pressing the PA button when the red circle or sphere around you turns red. Kanran is a chargeable PA, meaning you need to hold the PA button until you hear the "ching" sound and another type of blue circle around you turns red.
    -PSO2 JP:
    -Kamekur (taco only) : 70/66/50/0/40/0/70 Fi/Hu - Braver
    -Akane Haruna (dropped):66/31/70/66/0/0/0 Ra/Hu - Gu/Hu
    -Akane Iremi (dropped): 30/49/0/0/70/60/53 Fo/Te - Fo/Fi - Fo/Br
    -茜泉:70/70/75/70/75/75/70/21 not Bo.
    -エリ: 70/45/1/0/1/8/70/1 Br/Hu

Quote Originally Posted by Kamekur View Post
    I hope you're not confusing charging the PA and doing a JA or Just Attack. They're two different things. Doing a Just Attack is pressing the PA button when the red circle or sphere around you turns red. Kanran is a chargeable PA, meaning you need to hold the PA button until you hear the "ching" sound and another type of blue circle around you turns red.
    Oh god im stupid, thanks for the help buddy

i launch pso2 in tweaker and it loads and says pso2.exe has stopped working and closes it

Quote Originally Posted by callmejustwatch View Post
    i launch pso2 in tweaker and it loads and says pso2.exe has stopped working and closes it
    I imagine Tweaker updates the game automatically so it can't be that...maybe perform a Check PSO2 Files?

For Kreisenschlag, I remember people saying that you had to manually rotate your character to get all the hits to land on an enemy in front of you. Is this correct? If so, how exactly would I do this?