Page 99 of 413 FirstFirst ... 498996979899100101102109149199 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Shiyo View Post
    30 attk isn't worth giving up 10 PP, and the ability to have 150 PP with only 3 affixes.

They're bad units.

Once you have 150 PP you'll never want to go back to having 120. The only classes that XQ units are passable for are GU(I think? Do not know) and melee TE. Every other class benefits heavily from 150+ PP.
    Everyone has 121PP minimum by default though; just from Spirita III and Soul.

Quote Originally Posted by angrysquid View Post
    Everyone has 121PP minimum by default though; just from Spirita III and Soul.
    Yes, and with blitz/blitz/white tail or gloam/gloam/white tail you only need 3 more PP for 150(quartz or spirita on weapon), which is much much easier than getting 150 with garbage XQ units.

Hell, even blitz/blitz/burn tail and gloam/gloam/burn tail are superior to XQ units. blitz/blitz/burn tail is also dirt cheap.

With the PP cost reductions, 150 PP isn't the most "ideal" to get anymore, though. You basically just want as much PP as humanly possible - which XQ units fail miserably at doing.
    Last edited by Shiyo; Sep 1, 2014 at 12:49 AM.

Does Craft Mastery's 10% boost increase an item's s-atk/s-def stats? Does it take into account ability bonuses?
    ie. a wep with 800 S-atk would effectively have 880?
    That same 800 S-atk wep with Power 3 would end up being 910 or 913?
    I'm just wondering if this talent is useful until you're lucky enough to get ahold of a 12* wep.

220pp or gtfo.

Ok I guess I get your point of view.
    Last question: PP Boost or Strike/Shoot/Tech Boost?

im assume the new 11* unit set comes from rare boss?
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

You basically just want as much PP as humanly possible - which XQ units fail miserably at doing.
    But...

With the PP cost reductions, 150 PP isn't the most "ideal" to get anymore, though.
    Sooooo... if someone doesn't need as much PP, they may as well get more of a different stat through affixes, or set bonuses is what you're saying, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Emerald EXE View Post
    im assume the new 11* unit set comes from rare boss?
    It's said rare boss has higher drop rates on those. Regular one may drop them aswell.

Unless you do a lot lone wolf questing I see no reason for you to have 150pp. The only people that go for that much PP are the ones from the TA community. You will never have PP issues in MPAs or 4man parties, especially with a pp efficeint class like Bouncer.

Quote Originally Posted by SakoHaruo View Post
    Unless you do a lot lone wolf questing I see no reason for you to have 150pp. The only people that go for that much PP are the ones from the TA community. You will never have PP issues in MPAs or 4man parties, especially with a pp efficeint class like Bouncer.
    Yes, if you get carried through content and zerg content in no skill MPA's and 4 man parties you can play naked.

What a completely pointless and worthless point of view.

If you want to actually have good gear and be geared properly, you should have 150+ PP.