Page 40 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3037383940414243 ... LastLast

Got myself a new motherboard and CPU and got this score:

Thought I should share on this thread too.

http/www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxSWvJW-zgQ
    youtube.com/AlphawingEX

Quote Originally Posted by Sasamichan View Post
    Got myself a new motherboard and CPU and got this score:

Only 4 GB of RAM? You disappoint me.
    Ship 02 - Ur, Player ID: Niare Sky
    75/55 BR/BOdewearl Niare Sky, 54/40 GU/RAmar Davin Carver
    YouTube Channel here - check it out!
    PSO2 Story Playlists: Episode 1 | Episode 2

Come give Uncle Fat a hug.

Spoiler!

I decided to try to upload some recordings I did on my own thanks to Shadowplay.

Though I think I might still need some adjustments on some good settings at which I should render the videos in order to upload them properly on Youtube, since the original ones would just be too big and unfitting.

And it kinda seems to me those latest videos that got posted as example looked better than mine, but I'm not sure.

Anyway, here are some I uploaded. Solo runs of the LQ for Apos Dorios and Dark Falz Loser as a Force. I saw some solo runs as other classes, but never Force. Sure it's not the fastest like others I've seen, but I've at least done it solo :P

The limit...
    Spoiler!

has broken!
    Spoiler!

Hey! Can I join in?
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Killerwing View Post
    I decided to try to upload some recordings I did on my own thanks to Shadowplay.

Though I think I might still need some adjustments on some good settings at which I should render the videos in order to upload them properly on Youtube, since the original ones would just be too big and unfitting.

And it kinda seems to me those latest videos that got posted as example looked better than mine, but I'm not sure.

Anyway, here are some I uploaded. Solo runs of the LQ for Apos Dorios and Dark Falz Loser as a Force. I saw some solo runs as other classes, but never Force. Sure it's not the fastest like others I've seen, but I've at least done it solo :P

-snip-
    Here's some advice I've got for you when it comes to making these videos:

- Yes, you ought to render them. It makes your life a hell of a lot easier. I use WMV's, but at lower resolutions MP4's ought to be just fine.

- Try to record as high a resolution as you can, and then render in said resolution. However, there's no need to render in 60FPS, as it makes the video take longer to upload and YouTube just converts it to 30 anyway.

- Editing is your friend. A simple program like Windows Movie Maker works just fine, but for finer details like effects, color correction, etc something more powerful like Sony Vegas is nice.

Here's a S-Rank TD3 run of mine for example.
    Rendered as a 1080p WMV in 30FPS using Sony Vegas 11 with a slight color correction to the blues

This isn't to say your stuff is bad. This is just if you're really serious about it.

EDIT: Your colors seem good. I'm so jelly, I've always got to fix mine ;_;
    I also tried a sharpen effect for this, but it made the text seem odd so I removed it. PSO2 requires the most work from me to get it to look pretty I swear. My Destiny vids require so much less and still beats this in terms of quality...
    Last edited by Stealthcmc1974; Sep 27, 2014 at 11:18 PM.
    Ship 02 - Ur, Player ID: Niare Sky
    75/55 BR/BOdewearl Niare Sky, 54/40 GU/RAmar Davin Carver
    YouTube Channel here - check it out!
    PSO2 Story Playlists: Episode 1 | Episode 2

Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

For the most part, I just don't get the practice of duplicating NPCs. All the power the character creator allots us and people want to play a carbon copy of what's already in the game and spend a character slot to do it? More power to them, but I don't understand the appeal. Now and then though, it's good for pictures like this. Found it on the uploader.
    Spoiler!

Some Stoa Collete.
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by Xaeris; Sep 28, 2014 at 12:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xaeris View Post
    For the most part, I just don't get the practice of duplicating NPCs. All the power the character creator allots us and people want to play a carbon copy of what's already in the game and spend a character slot to do it? More power to them, but I don't understand the appeal. Now and then though, it's good for pictures like this. Found it on the uploader.
    Spoiler!

Some Stoa Collete.
    Spoiler!
    You answered your own question.
    What is fun for you, might not be fun for other.
    Everyone have their own idea on what they want to do.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-