Page 195 of 333 FirstFirst ... 95145185192193194195196197198205245295 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,950 of 3323

Showtime activation is limited to TMG, however, this power bonus may also be applied to weapons other than the TMG.

Quote Originally Posted by UnLucky View Post
    Are Dual Blades really that overpowered that they're worth using with so few multipliers? Gunner gives... Perfect Keeper and that's it, unless High Time is active.

Man, TMGs really must suck now...
    Afaik no Gunner PA in existence lets you hit for full damage on >3 Whatever-gam's bellies and Whoever-ogar's heads at the same time while retaining the mobility to dodge homing pillars and baseball swings.

Damage is definitely low but TMG just doesn't have the AoE and I don't want to go through the hassle of aiming for heads and bellies to pick them off one by one.

Shift Period has a wide AoE but you're rooted to the spot and only half the damage comes from the last 2 hits. Pretty sure even a halfassed Dispersion is more DPS.

This is about to become the bouncer discussion thread V2.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Thank you so much for clearing up ZRA distance!
    Now that I know the distance, I can actually try out if I can get a consistent enough dmg boost from it to make it worthwhile for me.

Speaking of close range, tmgs have no step attack which used to be a problem when you wanted to get close.
    but now that Dead Approach doesn't shunt enemies around anymore (R.I.P. one of the most fun PAs in the game) its very well suit to get into range for ZRA I presume? Especially cause of the stun effect it now has (on smaller mobs anyway)?

Oh and how much chain is enough?
    I know for boss kills I should go as high as I can but how about mobs?
    I want to try something like a short chain on tougher mobs (like roaches in TD) and then finish with something like MT into the middle or IF / ER (rather ER cause IF is weak now)

This is my "new" build.

BTW I see the term "Super Armor" thrown around a lot, what does this actually mean and how /which skills activate it?

PS: I've been musing with Aerial advantage cause a lot of tmg PAs can be used in air for the same effect. It actually goes well with Sroll JA cause iirc there is a small window for the JA after sroll before you hit the ground and even if not you can just jump > sroll > pa.
    Still, now this only amounts to 30% dmg boost and requires you to continue the legacy of the dreaded Sroll gunner (which I always disliked tbh).

PPS: just remembered, I pity anyone using a H44 Missouri T or other tmg with sroll ja boost ._.
    Been already thinking it's too much of a novelty potential at the first sroll ja nerf but now...
    R.I.P.

PPPS: just thought about something, Showtime gives me bigass aggro.
    I will probably end up getting Bio tmgs because they are the strongest easily (and with an unshakeably useful potential) so what about HuGu with warbrave?
    Draw massive aggro, use a lot of MT for big damage and clearing mobs quickly?
    Or alternatively, SA spam cause a lot of stuff is in range and actually ZRA should kick in rather reliably this way?
    The skill simulator doesn't show, what kind of dmg does warbrave affect?
    Last edited by Achelousaurus; Oct 10, 2014 at 04:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Megidolaon View Post
    BTW I see the term "Super Armor" thrown around a lot, what does this actually mean and how /which skills activate it?
    Hitstun/flinch, knockaway-immune.

Many PAs, and massive hunter grant that effect. Over end, and shunka are two iconic examples of super armor in action.

It's just a term for PAs that won't be interrupted if you get hit, unless it's a stun/freeze.

And Aerial Advance works for targets in the air. It doesn't really care if you're in the air

Quote Originally Posted by Megidolaon View Post
    [B]
    The skill simulator doesn't show, what kind of dmg does warbrave affect?
    3% damage, and 7 PP per target, max of 15%/35 at 5 points. Need at least 5 targets for full effect to damage and PP at any level.

Quote Originally Posted by elryan View Post
    Is anybody else as bothered as I am that GU has such cool looking weps but doesn't want to play GU after all these nerfs?

It's like "Style Over Substance: The Class" now.
    My Youtube
    PSO2 Ship 2 - Ur
    Player ID Name: シュレーディンガーの自己観察の Player ID# 12806332
    Character name: Schrodinger
    HU75 FI60 RA75 GU70 FO70 TE70 BRA59 BO49

Quote Originally Posted by Schrodinger View Post
    Is anybody else as bothered as I am that GU has such cool looking weps but doesn't want to play GU after all these nerfs?

It's like "Style Over Substance: The Class" now.
    Yes.

The matching rifle and GS made leveling Ra look tempting.

Too bad the rifle's potential is grenade shell though :/

At least the GS now holds the title for strongest add bullets in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Hitstun/flinch, knockaway-immune.

Many PAs, and massive hunter grant that effect. Over end, and shunka are two iconic examples of super armor in action.
    Thanks.
    Actually ER, too.
    It's why I usually choose to get hit as gu.
    I find it better to deal damage now and heal later rather than sroll nonstop and have very small windows for damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    3% damage, and 7 PP per target, max of 15%/35 at 5 points. Need at least 5 targets for full effect to damage and PP at any level.
    Yeah but only striking damage? How about ranged damage?