Page 232 of 430 FirstFirst ... 132182222229230231232233234235242282332 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,320 of 4299

Wait it's possible to *not* do the full fake capture and still do damage? I thought that was no longer possible?

As for the knuckles part, I did say when it was practical. E.g., GGG's shoes. Otherwise I'd just TD. It's actually much better to use when breaking magatsu's opened faces too, after the platforms open up, since the platforms (usually) drag you along anyway.
    I generally use pendulum roll, since it doesn't cost as much pp as BHS, and from what i can tell, does more total damage. I might use BHS when spamming is necessary, although it's often harder to hit because of virtually zero range

Also I only use fake capture for the higher multiplier against enemy weakpoints, for fun.
    Last edited by Syklo; Jan 9, 2015 at 03:04 AM.

Are you a ship 8 player? Want some friends to get started? Start with me! (CURRENTLY Busy with university )

DS is the best fi weapon at the time since it have good both at bosses and mobing
    Knuckle is nice but hard to use and have very short range, at UQ or XH it may screw you hard
    T dagger is good to reach things that other weapon cannot, other than that it's only an so so weapon interm of dmg

my opinion:

dmg: knuckle > ds > t.dagger
    useful: ds > knuckle > t.dagger
    hard to use: knuckle > t.dagger > ds
    interesting: knuckle > ds > t.dagger

@^
    roll does higher dmg in total compare to BHS but much lower when you need to burst dmg
    best dps at magatsu plattern is
    shift + LM spam to get PP > slide upper > BHS
    Last edited by hoangsea; Jan 9, 2015 at 03:09 AM.

Not worrying about the rest of my build- should I do 10/10 limit break + 6/10 in halfline slayer, or should I do 10/10 halfline & 5/10 limit break + 1 point in something else?

Or should i do 3 into deadline, 3 into pp slayer, and the remaining in limit break, or some combination of those skills?

Also- does Healing Guard effect the D Saber Wind Parrying skill?
    Last edited by Eternal255; Jan 9, 2015 at 01:42 PM.

You don't need more than 5 points in limit break. Over that, you only increase duration (and cooldown duration) which is not always advantageous.

In my opinion, pp slayer is so much better than deadline or halfline slayer. Most of the forum seems to agree on that too. So focus on pp slayer.

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal255 View Post
    Not worrying about the rest of my build- should I do 10/10 limit break + 6/10 in halfline slayer, or should I do 10/10 halfline & 5/10 limit break + 1 point in something else?

Or should i do 3 into deadline, 3 into pp slayer, and the remaining in limit break, or some combination of those skills?

Also- does Healing Guard effect the D Saber Wind Parrying skill?
    you can use this core build

http://pso2-skill.pwnedgalaxy.net/sk...008doIb0000008

andrenaline /DS parry is optional
    with me DS parry is not useful at all and the number of FO players these day due of OPwhelming make you hard to have your buff expried

other than that you need to choose brave critical or adding to the chase branch
    chase is good but required much metesa to add to your weapon, also not every boss got an status weakness
    brave critical is good with fi since they have critical damage increased skill but if you compare the out put dmg of chase/crit when they met their condition chase always stronger when critical works at every target

Why is the ジラソーレ rather expensive? I don't see it's potential being that great (ofc i can be wrong here since I'm not fighter expert). And while it's base damage is high for a DS, there are ones higher that only cost 100-200k? I'm almost sure a weapon is expensive solely because it has a good potential but I can't see it in this one.
    Anyone mind explaining why it's good/expensive?

http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3%8...83%BC%E3%83%AC
    Last edited by InvertedWyvern; Jan 10, 2015 at 07:59 PM. Reason: Added swiki page

Quote Originally Posted by InvertedWyvern View Post
    Why is the ジラソーレ rather expensive? I don't see it's potential being that great (ofc i can be wrong here since I'm not fighter expert). And while it's base damage is high for a DS, there are ones higher that only cost 100-200k? I'm almost sure a weapon is expensive solely because it has a good potential but I can't see it in this one.

My guess is it drops off a UQ mob that no one really goes out of their way to hunt and it has a cool skin.

Some Dual Blades like 8* Hibiki (響) are in a similar situation.

something you must know

1.IT's all class weapon, when it comes to all class also an high end weapon it will cost alot
    2.It's potential with Shock affix will be great on chase fighter
    3.It's drop from the ultimate quest that not everyone can farm and the drop rate is uber low

Thanks for the responses but to narrow to down is it something I should keep or sell (probably will keep even if only for aesthetics)? hoangsea said something about chase fighter...

What is a chase fighter and it's playstyle?
    On another side note, what is a good Double Saber PA Setup? I'm just using Chaos Riser x3 atm and...it works so far since i usually take out my Twin Daggers for bossing. In the case I do boss with Double Saber PA what should the setup be?
    Last edited by InvertedWyvern; Jan 10, 2015 at 10:10 PM.

Thanks for the responses but to narrow to down is it something I should keep or sell (probably will keep even if only for aesthetics)? hoangsea said something about chase fighter...

What is a chase fighter and it's playstyle?
    On another side note, what is a good Double Saber PA Setup? I'm just using Chaos Riser x3 atm and...it works so far since i usually take out my Twin Daggers for bossing. In the case I do boss with Double Saber PA what should the setup be?
    chase fighter this those who add to chase skill branch such as
    - Chase Advance
    - Chase Advance Plus
    - Half Line Boost
    - Chase Bind

the game play is simply inflict status to enemies to get bonus from these skills
    the bonus from those skill is great but

- it required status affix on you weapon which cost alot of metesa
    - one status on weapon cannot inflict on all mobs, some mobs weakness against or can be inflicted by some status, some resist against it
    - not every boss can affect by status

you should keep it since it's an high-end all class weapon
    or if you don't have enough dex for it at 75/75 so you can sell it

my DS PA setup
    core: [tornado dance]-[illusion rave] called [A]

-mobbing: [Chaos riser]-[A] (if you draw non flinch mobs with chaos riser just tornado dance right away to avoid getting hit)

-parrying: [Acro effect]-[A] (acro effect does block frontal attack, its safe against things that hit hard with fast animation such as falz elder moves if you think you can't dash to dodge it) quickly reset the PA bar to Acro effect by simply press shift to use it again against long animation attack/ multi-atk

-mid range dps/ usage of deadly archer on immoblize boss: [Deadly archer]-[A]

-keep you on air (luther freezing sword, things that high to reach and you don't want to drop down):
    [Scissor Edge]-[Illusion Rave]-[Scissor Edge ]

-gap closer: [Surprise Dunk]-[A]
    actually it's not that great because of the slow animation but Surprise Dunk does stun on impact

non use PA and why:
    - Rumbling Moon: small aoe, low damage, also imoblize on cast
    - Fake Capture: throw PA are not great since you cannot throw every mobs
    - Deadly Circle : medicore dmg, so so aoe, long animation, need to charge

hope this will be helpful
    Last edited by hoangsea; Jan 11, 2015 at 12:39 AM.