In Optimus Curtz we trust Broken_L_button's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    For your 2nd question, take a look at the resistance section on this page: http://pso2.cirnopedia.info/abilities.php#nav
    All Resist will apply to all the types above it. That being said, it can't be transferred as an ability, so your units need to have it from the get go.
    That's no longer exact.

Blow Res+ Shoot Res + Mind Res OR Flame Res + Ice Res + Shock Res OR Wind Res + Light Res + Gloom Res = All Res

Synthesis/transfer rates are the same as ability.

Quote Originally Posted by Broken_L_button View Post
    That's no longer exact.

Blow Res+ Shoot Res + Mind Res OR Flame Res + Ice Res + Shock Res OR Wind Res + Light Res + Gloom Res = All Res

Good, now go tell Cirno to update it's site.

Not only has Cirno not updated for over two months, it was never a reliable source of information to begin with. Use swiki instead. Cirno is mainly useful for EN names and that's pretty much it.

Pretty sure All Res has been something that can be synthesized through that method for a long time anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by LonelyGaruga View Post
    Not only has Cirno not updated for over two months, it was never a reliable source of information to begin with. Use swiki instead. Cirno is mainly useful for EN names and that's pretty much it.

Pretty sure All Res has been something that can be synthesized through that method for a long time anyway.
    Main issue with the Japanese Wiki is that it's not always easy to find info due to the nature of translation software like the one in Chrome. I manage, but finding about things like that All-Resist thing wouldn't be something that I would have casually found from a typical reading like I did on Cirno.

Quote Originally Posted by Broken_L_button View Post
    That's no longer exact.

But....all resist actually counts as all of the resistances in one? all types and elements?

I'm mostly thinking special tech unit craft granting 4 all resist sounds pretty nice defensively if that's true.

Quote Originally Posted by P51mus View Post
    But....all resist actually counts as all of the resistances in one? all types and elements?

I'm mostly thinking special tech unit craft granting 4 all resist sounds pretty nice defensively if that's true.
    Yes, it grants resistance against all types and elements, but note that generally pumping up HP is better. (even if your hp is 1000, +50hp ≒ 5% res) And if I recall correctly, doesn't the special tech unit craft only grant elemental resistance? Sorry if I'm wrong.

I dunno. Cirnopedia says the recipe gives all resist, but it could be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Main issue with the Japanese Wiki is that it's not always easy to find info due to the nature of translation software like the one in Chrome. I manage, but finding about things like that All-Resist thing wouldn't be something that I would have casually found from a typical reading like I did on Cirno.
    swiki has a section in the affix page specifically detailing synthesis recipes for All Resist. You'd have to be blind to miss it. It's even on the table of contents.

Is Limited Quest Boost Day Rare 100% like AQ?
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Ship 02 has a 100% rare boost to all quests right now from the Arkuma ship competition.