Page 128 of 158 FirstFirst ... 2878118125126127128129130131138 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 1579

Quote Originally Posted by A. Zerran View Post
    Except SweetFX doesn't lower your framerate by a lot. You will notice a decrease of a maximum of 2 in practically every scenario. SweetFX being third party or not doesn't have to do with anything. And it indeed makes a difference within the actual game, not just screenshots. And I'd like to see you prove me wrong by posting a video to show it.

And I'm sorry, but what? Nvidia Inspector and RadeonPro are not "proper programs"? What's your definition of a proper program then? And what did I just read? Monster hardware will still have lower FPS? This is more conjecture. Show me something that proves your statements are factual. I doubt you actually will though, since you seem to like spouting nonsense, so I'll post one instead. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QB8cyq1ehNI Note that in this video, the person who's recording has a 750ti and an i3 4130, and yet they are getting 60+ FPS. But this is at 900p. How about a video from our friend sizustar who runs at 1080p or higher? (This video can be played at 4k, so SweetFX at 4k doesn't seem to cause performance issues, proving your statement to be false) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVYK_bCcpXY

As for your liquid cooling statement, closed loops are generally factory sealed. Mine happens to be, and it doesn't seem to require a refill. Though if it does, I'd do it in a heartbeat.
    Except the game was originally running with 1080p without the whole SweetFX so your argument is wrong . Also I really doubt that i3 computers can actually run 900 resolution with full 60 fps. So don't be so gullible McFly. That video that Sizustar made was quite a long time ago, and running it on 4k means nothing . It's a video recorded and streamed up by YouTube. How can you even assume that it runs 4k? Please.

RadeonPro is a third party program if you are using NVidia card and also it is still considered third party program since SweetFX is literally a file mod that's actually used to tweak your installed game. If it's not given with the game, then it's a third party program

Quote Originally Posted by Aldotsk View Post
    Except the game was originally running with 1080p without the whole SweetFX so your argument is wrong . Also I really doubt that i3 computers can actually run 900 resolution with full 60 fps. So don't be so gullible McFly. That video that Sizustar made was quite a long time ago, and running it on 4k means nothing . It's a video recorded and streamed up by YouTube. How can you even assume that it runs 4k? Please.

RadeonPro is a third party program if you are using NVidia card and also it is still considered third party program since SweetFX is literally a file mod that's actually used to tweak your installed game. If it's not given with the game, then it's a third party program
    I really don't understand where you're getting this information from, could you give me an explanation if this is from personal experience or is this from other guides?

I really don't understand where you're getting this information from, could you give me an explanation if this is from personal experience or is this from other guides?
    ..... Well, this is common sense. Any videos from. YouTube can play on 4K.

With all that said, I think you should just be satisfied with what you have for your settings. SweetFX has some good aspects in the game but it has down sides of bugging the game too. Though I am sure you'll ask me to prove it to you, but I really don't feel like skimming through 130 pages of a guide with people reporting bugs because it is just not my thing.

I used SweetFX but honestly, as a photographer- I just don't think it's all that dying awesome. No troll intended. Like the game is being updated and it's got no reason to use third party program anymore and should people want to video record or screenshot it, they can use Lightroom or Premier to edit out with better results

I suggest you to ignore this Aldotsk.

@Aldotsk
    i3 is considered more than good for PSO2 at 1080p. And do you even know how computer works?
    I suggest you to burn your PC and buy a Mac, so then you can use everything as original as manufacturer wanted you to

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiLolicon View Post

@Aldotsk
    i3 is considered more than good for PSO2 at 1080p. And do you even know how computer works?
    I suggest you to burn your PC and buy a Mac, so then you can use everything as original as manufacturer wanted you to
    He said 900 not 1080. But also, if you think i3 can run the setting that Adam is running, then you obviously are trying to kill the computer. The highest settings with that much Anti Alias settings would kill the low quality computer at anytime.

You are basically trying to claim that highest settings can run a processor that can barely surpass Intel Celeron. Sooooo your argument is invalid

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiLolicon View Post

@Aldotsk
    Haha, wow. Yeah, I think I'm going to have to take your advice on that.

Just read his comment, I said 1080p and he argued about 900, I have to go to toilet to laugh or people will think i'm insane. And eventhough I did explain about effect of heat on components, his mind is still on that. Lastly, he clearly knows nothing about how graphics are processed. Sorry, I have to go to take anoth laugh

I don't think there's much more I can say on this matter, but I'm just going to leave this link here: http://www.cpu-world.com/Compare/269...3_i3-4130.html

I don't think there's much more I can say on this matter, but I'm just going to leave this link here: http://www.cpu-world.com/Compare/269...3_i3-4130.html
    If you think that i3 can handle as great as most of the high quality based graphic computers, then that basically means you don't really have a good quality computer and you just want to equally use a same quality as a high spec based computer which can never happen. Isn't that usually the case that people tend to choose SweetFX since they don't have any hardwares that they can't make their games into high quality?

If you tell people i3 is good enough, then you are basically false advertising them. Even AMD is pretty bad that you'd just get yourself i7 for better performance in computers. (Especially playing games)

i3 maybe good with 1080p, if you are watching a streaming video lol. Just saying.

http://www.techspot.com/review/972-i...-i7/page5.html

Oh right. i7 has best performance to run it more than 60 FPS while i3 tends to fall down to 40-60 in high quality games, maybe 30-40 at best.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldotsk View Post
    . Even AMD is pretty bad that you'd just get yourself i7 for better performance in computers. (Especially playing games)
    Doesn't AMD get outperformed by Intel at every price point?
    Not as much as you'd think. Many "reviews" from TomsHardware and Anandtech are responsible for this belief. They're both subsidiaries that operate under a single company and have been seen in the past using outdated (Adobe CS2, Starcraft 2, iTunes, etc), single-threaded, and even sabotaged software at arbitrary single-core-intensive settings as often as apparently possible, and has tricked many unknowing readers into believing select products (Intel CPUs) have a huge advantage and better price-performance.

Sorry...I had to