Page 446 of 466 FirstFirst ... 346396436443444445446447448449456 ... LastLast
Results 4,451 to 4,460 of 4655

When I can log in, Blade and Soul is pretty fun after you block all the gold spammers (whom are not helping the queue times). But it just recently launched, so this is expected.

But I have been playing Dark Souls so I can break from Bloodborne. Also need to play both Dragon's Dogma. But once Dark Souls 3 comes out, I think that will be my main focus.

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

I'm actually about to give Dark Souls a quick whirl to see what it's all about.

For any DOOM fans, I highly suggest checking out the Project Brutality mod. Very well done and a total blast to play. Very addicting.
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragwind View Post
    I'm actually about to give Dark Souls a quick whirl to see what it's all about.

For any DOOM fans, I highly suggest checking out the Project Brutality mod. Very well done and a total blast to play. Very addicting.
    Yeah, Project Brutality mod is what i usually play on with the Ultimate DoomVisor HUD.
    Really fun when you get a hold on a Hellrifle set on Caustic mode.

Still hates Ice+Flesh Viles though.
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

Started on Hyperdimension Neptunia: ReBirth 1 a few days ago. I also own the PS3 copy but I never got past the point where you get If because of how slow and clunky the combat was. I love the revamp the game recieved and that it uses the battle system of the later games in the series. So I will enjoy this.

I play on the Vita mind.

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

Quote Originally Posted by Ce'Nedra View Post
    Started on Hyperdimension Neptunia: ReBirth 1 a few days ago. I also own the PS3 copy but I never got past the point where you get If because of how slow and clunky the combat was. I love the revamp the game recieved and that it uses the battle system of the later games in the series. So I will enjoy this.

I play on the Vita mind.
    I'm still playing the PS3 version, and am super close to the end now. The healing system is absolutely horrible and caused a lot of unneeded frustration, but other than that, I actually had fun with the battle system. Even though I absolutely hate turn-based combat in general.

But yeah, the game's really more of a visual novel with much more focus on story-telling than actual gameplay.
    I heard that they kinda switched that around for Re;Birth.

Actually, from what I've read, it sounds as though the Re;Birth version is almost an entirely new game that just kinda follows the same basic plot. And speaking of plot, that's really not too interesting, either. However, the humor and characters totally make up for it, so I still enjoyed it a lot.

What I dislike the most is that stupid share system, though. It was never explained in-game, but is necessary to recruit the other Goddesses, get certain scenes, and even the true ending. So, since the game never even mentioned any of that, I unknowingly messed up and prevented myself from getting it... which really sucks.
    "Yo Kid! 'Sup? Whazzat? You want summa DIS whiskey?
    You just outta da crib, kid! Go suck Yo momma's milk!"

Anyone checking out Final Fantasy Explorers? I am very curious about that game. Otherwise, just DotAing it up as per usual.

I actually started to replay Super Mario 3D World. Been like what 2 years since i touched it last...something to play until i get a hold on Final Fantasy Explorers.

Here we go with Cat Toad again...maow. ;3
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Reiketsu View Post
    I'm still playing the PS3 version, and am super close to the end now. The healing system is absolutely horrible and caused a lot of unneeded frustration, but other than that, I actually had fun with the battle system. Even though I absolutely hate turn-based combat in general.

But yeah, the game's really more of a visual novel with much more focus on story-telling than actual gameplay.
    I heard that they kinda switched that around for Re;Birth.

Actually, from what I've read, it sounds as though the Re;Birth version is almost an entirely new game that just kinda follows the same basic plot. And speaking of plot, that's really not too interesting, either. However, the humor and characters totally make up for it, so I still enjoyed it a lot.

What I dislike the most is that stupid share system, though. It was never explained in-game, but is necessary to recruit the other Goddesses, get certain scenes, and even the true ending. So, since the game never even mentioned any of that, I unknowingly messed up and prevented myself from getting it... which really sucks.
    I was gonna pick it up again someday but then the Vita remakes were at discount so I bought 1 and 2 for that. From what I can compare to the PS3 ones these remakes are already much better. I also got Noire already without doing anything special. I dont mind the visual novel aspect, I eaten my through Tears to Tiara 2 2-3 times so far and you have serious VN stuff that lasts 2-3 hours without a single battle so I will be fine here xD

I also heard for true end in the remake you need the shares of all 4 planets at 25% and the Other at 0%. Seems that needs some quest planning since those add and remove shares. I will just enjoy it for now and maybe I'll replay the series for true end when I beat the others.

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

PSO2(The patchening), MGSV, and a bit of Smash 4 3DS when I'm on the bus. Need to finish MGSV so I can get to Tales of Zestria, Dragon's Dogma, Valkyrie Chronicles, and some other things that I've hardly got time for.

Quote Originally Posted by Ce'Nedra View Post
    I was gonna pick it up again someday but then the Vita remakes were at discount so I bought 1 and 2 for that. From what I can compare to the PS3 ones these remakes are already much better. I also got Noire already without doing anything special. I dont mind the visual novel aspect, I eaten my through Tears to Tiara 2 2-3 times so far and you have serious VN stuff that lasts 2-3 hours without a single battle so I will be fine here xD

I also heard for true end in the remake you need the shares of all 4 planets at 25% and the Other at 0%. Seems that needs some quest planning since those add and remove shares. I will just enjoy it for now and maybe I'll replay the series for true end when I beat the others.
    Wow, I had to wait until basically the end of the game to get any of the other Goddesses... I guess story-wise they must've changed quite a bit then.

And yeah, basically the same applies to getting the true ending in the original.
    However, if you abandon sidequests (for example, you ran out of healing items and your party barely has any HP left, which happened to me a lot during the beginning of the game), or when Neptune dies in battle, you can actually lose percentages forever. So if you even lose 1%, you already can't distribute 25% to each landmass anymore, since one will not be able to get above 24%.

And that's bullshit, especially since the game never warned you about that.
    So I kept abandoning quests or retrying boss fights early on in the game. I mean, why would I reload, if the retry option is faster? Unfortunately, each retry still has Neptune's 'death' count and subtracts your percentage. So now I can't even get 20% for each landmass anymore, lol

I really hope they fixed that in the remake...
    "Yo Kid! 'Sup? Whazzat? You want summa DIS whiskey?
    You just outta da crib, kid! Go suck Yo momma's milk!"