Page 118 of 252 FirstFirst ... 1868108115116117118119120121128168218 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 2517

mag is 100 t-atk 100 s-atk have lvled HU FI FO TE and thinking about TE/HU what will use wand sword and light

so for a wand techer that also loves to compound tech what would the best way to go be? xD rikauteri bow for bossing and a rainbow set of elysion wands for smacking and fast casting/compound charge or a magical piece?
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic76748_3.gif

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

I'm having trouble getting ilbarta banishing arrows off, either I get knocked around and the ilbarta chain wares off, the banish arrow flies wide, or I just run out of pp for the final ilbara; any suggestions on what I should use instead (at least for ice) to help me out until I get better at this?

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    I'm having trouble getting ilbarta banishing arrows off, either I get knocked around and the ilbarta chain wares off, the banish arrow flies wide, or I just run out of pp for the final ilbara; any suggestions on what I should use instead (at least for ice) to help me out until I get better at this?
    Maybe lowering your graphic setting a bit. It could help in some ways. Else you just need more practice or maybe orbit wand/talis to couple with pp convert for your pp problem.

Quote Originally Posted by DRAGONxNOGARD View Post
    mag is 100 t-atk 100 s-atk have lvled HU FI FO TE and thinking about TE/HU what will use wand sword and light
    English pls

Quote Originally Posted by Batty View Post
    so for a wand techer that also loves to compound tech what would the best way to go be? xD rikauteri bow for bossing and a rainbow set of elysion wands for smacking and fast casting/compound charge or a magical piece?
    You need just one Elysion for casting, a rainbow set of 13*/Red Wands for smacking, and Rikauteri.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    Do you PP Convert + Snatch JA Ilbarta?
    Also Ilbarta has infinite range, so you can spam them from afar.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

i wonder what do you guys think of this build?

http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skill...00000lo000000j

first of all i just wanted to make clear that i know that fo/te does more casting dmg than te/fo because of element conversion and talis tech bonus and that my dmg wont be as high but there is a couple of reasons why i chosed to go te main:

-be able to do slighty nice support with shifta/long time assist/wide support

-using wand as a casting weapon and not having elemental conversion/planing to use talis saves me the need to spend points on talis tech bonus/EC, allowing me to maximise barantsion and fomelgion damage on a single tree by fully upgrading ice and fire masteries

-not needing to have a rainbow set of 13* weapons for max damage, just a 13* wand for damage and a elysion for certain places (like tokyo trigger pt runs or taco)

-liking the wand posture way more than talis or rod (yeah im a stylish player xD)
    Last edited by Batty; Mar 5, 2016 at 12:10 AM.
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic76748_3.gif

Wand smaker techer MAG: Tech or Satck?

Why would you sub HU instead of BR?

Quote Originally Posted by Batty View Post
    sth
    You know that TE/<whatever> is always welcome in every MPA right? Since not many people main TE

Quote Originally Posted by Mio View Post
    Wand smaker techer MAG: Tech or Satck?

Why would you sub HU instead of BR?
    TE/BR or TE/FI: T-Atk, for better tech damage.
    TE/HU: whichever you want. T-Atk for a little better at mobbing and S-Atk for a little better at bossing.

TE/HU has the strongest unconditional wand smack, also Massive Hunter + Automate, though shitty tech. Wait for Attack Advance ring and TE/HU will shine more than ever.
    TE/FI seems decent now due to Wand Gear Element and Chase Advance/Plus, also decent tech damage.
    TE/BR has the best tech damage with Rikauteri, though weakest mobbing capability compare to the other two.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

Also keep in mind that Te/Fi and Te/Br will have access to the Massive Hunter ring soon.

Quote Originally Posted by nguuuquaaa View Post
    You know that TE/<whatever> is always welcome in every MPA right? Since not many people main TE

TE/BR or TE/FI: T-Atk, for better tech damage.
    TE/HU: whichever you want. T-Atk for a little better at mobbing and S-Atk for a little better at bossing.

TE/HU has the strongest unconditional wand smack, also Massive Hunter + Automate, though shitty tech. Wait for Attack Advance ring and TE/HU will shine more than ever.
    TE/FI seems decent now due to Wand Gear Element and Chase Advance/Plus, also decent tech damage.
    TE/BR has the best tech damage with Rikauteri, though weakest mobbing capability compare to the other two.
    and what about te/bo with rainbow wands elemental stance elemental weak hit and elemental field (and bouncer mag if have 100 t-atk and 100 dex)
    Last edited by DRAGONxNOGARD; Mar 5, 2016 at 05:50 AM.