Page 123 of 252 FirstFirst ... 2373113120121122123124125126133173223 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 2517

And it's like TE/<insert any class that isn't BO> cannot use Megiverse.

Can you TE/BO one-hook Bal?
    Or provide more support than TE/RA?
    Or Zanverse as strong as TE/GU or TE/SU or GU/TE?
    Or be as simple as smacking hard like TE/HU and TE/FI?
    Or use strong tech rivaling even FO like TE/BR?

Can somebody tell me how to stop all those TE/BO people from popping up?
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

Quote Originally Posted by nguuuquaaa View Post
    Can somebody tell me how to stop all those TE/BO people from popping up?
    Either hack the game to do an emergency announcement a la EQ "STOP GOING TE/BO !!!" or sacrifice a chicken on your PC/PS Vita.

Or maybe doing a comparative video but naming it "Cute kitten tries to get his tail !!" to lure people in.
    Last edited by Poyonche; Mar 8, 2016 at 03:18 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

so te/bo = blacklist? like hunter with guard stance?

If only I could forward time to when I am 30 years old and become a wizard, I would have conjured a magical circle to brainwash everyone to never ever touch TE/BO

Joke aside, I actually have no problem with TE/BO people, since everyone want to try something new.
    The problem comes from people who won't listen to all the whine about how weak TE/BO is and still going for it.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

is there any rank for wand which is the best ? ofc austere is no1 but getting austere need so much time ..

i would like to see a rank which is like selphea guide but for wand ..

i don't know what next *13 for wand to get, i almost pick an orbit wand but i hear it's bad because regen pp issues .. my aim now is to get Quartz Cane (tokyo wand),but is that good?

i'm planning to be Te/Br ..

Quote Originally Posted by nguuuquaaa View Post
    If only I could forward time to when I am 30 years old and become a wizard, I would have conjured a magical circle to brainwash everyone to never ever touch TE/BO

Joke aside, I actually have no problem with TE/BO people, since everyone want to try something new.
    The problem comes from people who won't listen to all the whine about how weak TE/BO is and still going for it.
    Te/Bo is decent to have as a friend partner.

S'bout it really!

Wonder how they could help Bo out without making dual blades too stupid. JB Bo and Bo sub need help.

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_S View Post
    Te/Bo is decent to have as a friend partner.

S'bout it really!

Wonder how they could help Bo out without making dual blades too stupid. JB Bo and Bo sub need help.
    There is, it's something like Break SD Bonus (why the heck Sega lock that behind main class and DB only?). Then again, it's better if they give Bo a skill that doesn't get locked behind that main class, main weapon bullsh*t then it'll be a decent sub.

Many questions:

I want to try a melee focused Techer in the form of a TE/HU (I say /HU because I want massive hunter and automate, in order to smash bosses unpunished).

I'm using a Rainbow crafted Red Wand set. (50% element, Potential and Ultimate Booster)

I need to understand: the techer's explosion damage is based on his Tatk or Satk?
    The Melee multipliers work for both damages? (For instance, if I get a 10% bonus to striking damage, I get a bonus to the melee strike AND the elemental explosion from the wand gear?)

What kind of mag/affixes would you use? (I don't plan to do tech damage).
    Is it possible to wield the wands without crafting the -less requirements- without a Tech Mag?

The techer's 20% bonus to weak element mobs, works on the Explosion damage?

Thanks for all your answers.

Quote Originally Posted by Mio View Post
    Many questions:

I want to try a melee focused Techer in the form of a TE/HU (I say /HU because I want massive hunter and automate, in order to smash bosses unpunished).

I'm using a Rainbow crafted Red Wand set. (50% element, Potential and Ultimate Booster)

I need to understand: the techer's explosion damage is based on his Tatk or Satk?
    The Melee multipliers work for both damages? (For instance, if I get a 10% bonus to striking damage, I get a bonus to the melee strike AND the elemental explosion from the wand gear?)

What kind of mag/affixes would you use? (I don't plan to do tech damage).
    Is it possible to wield the wands without crafting the -less requirements- without a Tech Mag?

The techer's 20% bonus to weak element mobs, works on the Explosion damage?

Thanks for all your answers.
    Wand gear explosions are categorized as Strike Attacks, based on T-ATK stat, dealing Tech damage. (That's not confusing at all )
    Fury Stance multiplier works on Explosions because they are Strike Attacks, and yet Weak Stance/Elemental Hit would work because it deals Tech elemental damage.

As melee Te, against Mobs, your main source of damage comes from the explosions, so you are better off having more T-ATK than S-ATK. Against bosses, with only one explosion per strike, you would get more damage on your wand strikes by having S-ATK. Overall though, you really shouldn't worry about bossing as a Melee Te, as your role would more likely be support with S/D, heal, +Zanverse.

I personally would recommend a 200 T-ATK mag, but having a 0 T-ATK mag would allow you to equip crafted Wands (req 600 T-ATK) only if you are Te/Hu or Te/Br as: Female Human, Duman M/F, Newman M/F
    Last edited by raialeus; Mar 13, 2016 at 11:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by raialeus View Post
    Wand gear explosions are categorized as Strike Attacks, based on T-ATK stat, dealing Tech damage. (That's not confusing at all )
    Fury Stance multiplier works on Explosions because they are Strike Attacks, and yet Weak Stance/Elemental Hit would work because it deals Tech elemental damage.

As melee Te, against Mobs, your main source of damage comes from the explosions, so you are better off having more T-ATK than S-ATK. Against bosses, with only one explosion per strike, you would get more damage on your wand strikes by having S-ATK. Overall though, you really shouldn't worry about bossing as a Melee Te, as your role would more likely be support with S/D, heal, +Zanverse.

I personally would recommend a 200 T-ATK mag, but having a 0 T-ATK mag would allow you to equip crafted Wands (req 600 T-ATK) only if you are Te/Hu or Te/Br as: Female Human, Duman M/F, Newman M/F
    First, thanks for your detailed answer, it really helps.

Second, thanks to Zanverse, a melee techer is supposed to max also Wind Master? I have enough free points to max one mastery, I think. But I kept them there for now.