I was told that the tagma 13*s pot is dmg+ based on gear. Does this mean they are decent for knuckles and TMGs (I know there are better things, but I just wanna know if they are not crap).

If so, are the only way to do their file with EQs or SHAQs since everything asks for 71+. I now one of them asks for 71+ Nepto, which I assume is EQ only right?

Quote Originally Posted by BubblyBoar View Post
    I was told that the tagma 13*s pot is dmg+ based on gear. Does this mean they are decent for knuckles and TMGs (I know there are better things, but I just wanna know if they are not crap).

If so, are the only way to do their file with EQs or SHAQs since everything asks for 71+. I now one of them asks for 71+ Nepto, which I assume is EQ only right?
    You can only level the tagami+rollerblade 13* in the driving rain EQ

Can you change the order of your pets in the Pets window?

And is the Rappy you get when you buy the limited edition the same element always and which one? Also do you get only one Rappy per account?
    Last edited by Hucast-Kireek; Apr 28, 2016 at 09:57 PM.

How do I increase the Element % of NT-Weapons?
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

Quote Originally Posted by Keilyn View Post
    How do I increase the Element % of NT-Weapons?
    You increase it while grinding your weapon, you select your fodder there.

Quote Originally Posted by BubblyBoar View Post
    What do you mean level?
    I think he means complete the file sheet in EQ only.
    Last edited by arokidaaron; Apr 28, 2016 at 10:32 PM.

I assume you can still use element boosters?

Also, I ground a revolucio spear to 30 and now I cannot raise the level anymore. Can you only go beyond lvl 30 if you feed a weapon to raise element?

Quote Originally Posted by Megidolaon View Post
    I assume you can still use element boosters?

Also, I ground a revolucio spear to 30 and now I cannot raise the level anymore. Can you only go beyond lvl 30 if you feed a weapon to raise element?
    You need to feed it a weapon of the same name to push it past 30. Whether it's worth it is another story.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Hucast-Kireek View Post
    And is the Rappy you get when you buy the limited edition the same element always and which one? Also do you get only one Rappy per account?
    It should always be Light. I'm somewhat sure that you can use two different item codes that dispense the same thing, if you're buying two Deluxe Packages. I wouldn't use the second on myself, personally.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by suzaku0zero0 View Post
    For the new type 13* weapons, is it best to save up a copy of it for grinding only between 30-35?
    Sorry me the details fOr question:

It's cuz if we want to go from 30 to 35 we can only use weapons of th same name as base weapon
    So would you just use random fodders to reach 30? Then use the weapon of same name later?

Sig by Gama