Page 613 of 684 FirstFirst ... 113513563603610611612613614615616623663 ... LastLast
Results 6,121 to 6,130 of 6832

Quote Originally Posted by Pleinair View Post
    I've seem to have gotten these new set of errors. I can't seem to update any patches as well nor download them.

Edit: Here are links to puush instead.

Edit 2: Pastebin link to the logfile. pastebin.com/JWBDDDnz

puu.sh/peHfR/838cb6dd6b.png

puu.sh/peHwN/529c8d149d.png
    Well, I gotten passed the "ERROR - Index was outside the bounds of the array". I updated and installed the patches again, but can't launch the game at all. Here is the link to the logfile, thanks for the help in advance.

pastebin.com/vMw4Xzjr

Computer crashed while I had the game open. Now the tweaker files are stuck in the state they usually are when the game is open and the start up file hasn't reverted back.

Is there a way to fix this or am I going to have to re-download?

Quote Originally Posted by Pleinair View Post
    Well, I gotten passed the "ERROR - Index was outside the bounds of the array". I updated and installed the patches again, but can't launch the game at all. Here is the link to the logfile, thanks for the help in advance.

pastebin.com/vMw4Xzjr
    Don't run the tweaker in the PSO2 folder, run it in its own folder in documents. Also whitelist the tweaker from your antivirus.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan Fumi View Post
    Computer crashed while I had the game open. Now the tweaker files are stuck in the state they usually are when the game is open and the start up file hasn't reverted back.

Is there a way to fix this or am I going to have to re-download?
    open your registry (win key+r) and go into HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\ and look for a folder called AIDA and delete it.

This will reset your tweaker to the first time you used it and will detect the incomplete patch job.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

please help with my client, keeps having 640 error no matter how often I update the client

http://pastebin.com/Qh5Gkwkt

Sig by Gama

Not really asking for help post, just want to inform that the 'reset enemy name to JP' and reset 'EC to JP' patch is no longer working somehow.
    *editing post intensifies. Please wait around 5 to 10 minutes before quot-actually, just be wary that I edit my post often.
    .......Mostly because minor things like grammar and mis-spellings*

Quote Originally Posted by Kenichiro Takaki
    "Tits are life, ass is hometown"

Quote Originally Posted by Zeroem View Post
    Not really asking for help post, just want to inform that the 'reset enemy name to JP' and reset 'EC to JP' patch is no longer working somehow.
    I told AIDA, a few days ago about this.

For now, all I can tell you is that you'll need to download it from psumods directly.

Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Just noticed Advance quests are now Clear all mater boards. Bug? or misplaced?
    Check out my channel:XbikXBd
    X360/JP
    Bd 180 Beast/ グリード Beast 180
    BD 180 Cast/Elie Neuman 108
    Elie 180 Neuman/ランファン Human
    Escalus 180 Human/Aigis Cast 111

Quote Originally Posted by XbikXBd View Post
    Just noticed Advance quests are now Clear all mater boards. Bug? or misplaced?
    A bug, redownload from psumods, they have a v2 of the eng patch.

Hello, PSO2 keeps crashing every time I go to my room or switch blocks. This is a new one to me and am unsure how to fix this, any help would be very much appreciated, thanks .

Question: Do Google Chrome and PSO 2 Tweaker still not get along with each other?