Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 815161718192021 ... LastLast

Seems the community is adapting and the split (like in all games) have occurred.

XH Blocks = Where the bottom feeders lie who refuse to complete XQ H&H Stage 1 - 5
    Expert Blocks = It seems everyone and their dog is racing to meet this requirement. As equipment upgrades are made clear, including the new Ultimate Mode coming out soon; it seems that players will be able to clear the requirement to have access to these blocks in their sleep.

Fast Forward six months into the future..
    I am sure that outside of first-level 70 characters entering XH mode, that the majority will be in the Expert Blocks flooding things.

The last time I did profound darkness in an expert block, only half of the MPA was actually level 75 in the expert block. The requirement for the Expert Block should have been Main Class Level 75 + Clear H&H 6 - 10.

Edit: been under tons of stress lately...... makes me wonder where my mind has gone lately I dont mean to lash out....
    Last edited by Keilyn; Oct 13, 2016 at 09:42 PM.
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

i'm confused why you think the difference between 70 and 75 is that big... gear/skill speaks way more than the number over their head in an XH EQ

Because he's a peep, with an rather extreme elitist mindset, who gets a massive ego boost being able to boast about simple things?

I'm fine with people if they're at least 70-71. Usually by that point you can get all the most important aspects of a class tree down. It's really not that big of a deal, as long as everyone knows what to do in whatever the particular EQ is, have decent gear and know how to play their class effectively, it really doesn't matter if they level 72 or something. Level is much easier to increase by leeching, it proves nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Totori View Post
    Because he's a peep, with an rather extreme elitist mindset, who gets a massive ego boost being able to boast about simple things?
    An elitist would at least be good at this game though.

The requirement to run Heaven and Hell is lv75. It wouldn't be far off to expect expert blocks to have a lv 75 requirement also....

It doesn't really matter though. The difference between 70 and 75 is maybe one affix worth of attack unless you did some funky things to your build.

Expert Blocks are a placebo effect. Still hit or miss MPAs as always.
    PSO2 Ship 6
    HacksawJimcuttn - HU 75 | FI 75 | RA 75 | GU 75 | FO 75 | TE 75 | BR 75 | BO 75 | SU x

Queso - RA/HU

Quote Originally Posted by Xaeris View Post

Elite =/= Elitist

Quote Originally Posted by Xaeris View Post
    false, just look at a certain fihu on this forum that thinks lv 10 warcry fi = win

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    i'm confused why you think the difference between 70 and 75 is that big... gear/skill speaks way more than the number over their head in an XH EQ
    Just a consistency and habit from all other online RPGs I've played.

Look at your sig before you call me elitist.

------------------------------------------------------------------
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"