Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast

Thread: Solo PD Thread

Speaking of graptor, here is a partizan run

After some reviewing I managed to get a 5 minute Double kill, which is a fastest run for me so far. No need to overhaul PA use much, what I needed was better execution.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    Speaking of graptor, here is a partizan run
    That 58 hp at the end. O.o

Took me some time but at last (yeah could have posted that in accomplishment but it's nothing that fancy in the end)

TE/BR S-Rank clear in 11:34

ffffffff 13 minute run.

Think I'm starting to get the hang of this. Still running it as Fi/Hu with Twin Daggers. I think I need to work on dealing with Double more than PD at this point. Double ate 5 minutes of time again.

I decided to make 60 light +31 Neo Twin Daggers. As expected, and it was probably pretty obvious - the damage is lower than my 60 light Austere. The only redeeming factor of these weapons is the 40% resistance increase during this quest. Unless you are playing with less than 800 HP nothing should be able to one shot you. (save for Persona's nuke though)

In the end I'm more willing to use limit break now that most attacks only hit for 100-200 damage. I just need to figure out where and how to improve myself against Double.

Edit:

If it isn't obvious from some of my post before... I don't use automate build. I always found automate meh. I understand how useful it is but it isn't something I want.
    Last edited by Vatallus; Feb 11, 2017 at 04:32 PM.

Managed to S-rank it at 11:16 as Sword HuFi. I am not good at video games so this was a pretty tough trial. I was gettin times around 12 : xx so it was like one good double pattern and I'll get it...

Spoiler!

I give up. TE/HU has too low DPS for this shit.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

this fight is way too rng for me.. when you lose a sub 6:XX run because pd decided it would be a great idea to fly around for a full min in its 2nd phase.. yes that freaking long.. sucks too cause double actually had okish rng that run for once

Question

Quote Originally Posted by nguuuquaaa View Post
    Spoiler!

I give up. TE/HU has too low DPS for this shit.
    whats your skilltree/stats? I cannot even clear the quest in 20 minutes With my te/hu as it is.
    So far the only te/hu video I've found has them clearing it with less then 30 seconds remaining.
    Last edited by Tenlade; Feb 12, 2017 at 11:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenlade View Post
    whats your skilltree/stats? I cannot even clear the quest in 20 minutes With my te/hu as it is.
    So far the only te/hu video I've found has them clearing it with less then 30 seconds remaining.
    Don't mind Fury Critical, it's an universal HU tree.
    Full buff stat with ~100 SAtk from Timed Ability.
    Spoiler!

Should probably factor in Form Scythe too, as TE/HU without Form wand is even weaker than a gunslash user.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan