Page 62 of 85 FirstFirst ... 12525960616263646572 ... LastLast

Any one have a guide how to locate data NPC file ? I know it in win32 PSO2 folder but I'm unable to read the file because it all encrypt and I don't know what the right software for it to read the file. I try to look chara NPC data Yamigarasu.

Quote Originally Posted by Damijaw View Post
    weird that it works with that software but not with the other one that does exactly the same thing x)

Thank you !
    nope, they're just the same propose, but the outcome is always having slightly differences
    if you dump those cml via ice.exe, you can manually patch them by padding 80 bytes of 00s at front, and change the first 3 bytes into 'cml"
    example:

Quote Originally Posted by UnfathomableDarkness View Post
    Thank you, I did try to convert to human and it does change a little, I notice the face doesn't change and body adjustment slightly change the height and the face seem not to be change, I don't know what cause the issue, is it conversion issue ? I use this site to convert the file https://madevil-evolution.firebaseap...a/pso2/convert
    Last edited by timesyndicate; Sep 8, 2017 at 08:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by timesyndicate View Post
    I did try to convert to human
    i hope you stub your fifth toe against a mattress for attempting to sully her with that disgusting race

Quote Originally Posted by timesyndicate View Post
    Thank you, I did try to convert to human and it does change a little, I notice the face doesn't change and body adjustment slightly change the height and the face seem not to be change, I don't know what cause the issue, is it conversion issue ? I use this site to convert the file https://madevil-evolution.firebaseap...a/pso2/convert
    Yes is it conversion issue. But Dewman's look like Ningen and are superior to it.

Ahh I see the conversion issue, thank for pointing it out.

so i found Harriet file and converted it to fnp, however the body settings are totally wrong unlike the original NPC ??? why's that?

does the body settings not save correctly when you convert the cml? coz i remember asqvenkl's mod being more accurate

Could someone point me to a file for mother, and old apprentice?