Page 3999 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2999349938993949398939963997399839994000400140024009404940994499 ... LastLast
Results 39,981 to 39,990 of 46801

Is the Omnibus fully translated?

Quote Originally Posted by reaper527 View Post
    you want to run the yamato quest. this will give you stones to make 13* weapons that have ATK6 as a SAF (get the weapon to +35 and it's a free ability with a 100% transfer rate).

if you have any of the old tokyo 13* weapons, those get upgraded with these stones and have a max cap of +35 immediately upon upgrading (so you only need 1 copy of the weapon).
    I didn't even know this! Thank you for the info!

Quote Originally Posted by Tyroki View Post
    Is the Omnibus fully translated?
    Or more, is ep 1 fully translated at least?
    I never did get around to doing the matter boards for the early eps.
    Hated how that whole thing played.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyroki View Post
    Or more, is ep 1 fully translated at least?
    I never did get around to doing the matter boards for the early eps.
    Hated how that whole thing played.
    When I last played it, they were mostly translated, though a few scenes weren't (though this was specifically when I was doing the Ep3 one for the recent campaign). The odd thing is that when I checked some of those same scenes in the Event Chronicle in my room, they were translated.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    When I last played it, they were mostly translated, though a few scenes weren't (though this was specifically when I was doing the Ep3 one for the recent campaign). The odd thing is that when I checked some of those same scenes in the Event Chronicle in my room, they were translated.
    Sweeeet!

On the note of going through these though... during cutscenes, you tend to have to read the text at the bottom. Is there any way to scale the size of that text? I swear it's for ants D:

Or just text in general. Everything is so tiny.

(For the record, I already have text size at 1.5x. I'm just hoping there is a way to make it all bigger still.)
    Last edited by Tyroki; Jan 26, 2018 at 02:06 AM.

I've come to a bit of a halt on episode 1 of the matterboard/omnibus quests...
    this particular quest has got a blue lock on it and loosely translated it says: 'Complete Client Order Koffie - Search for Gods'
    I've done all Koffie's client orders besides the level cap release ones (lv80) as far as I'm aware so I'm a bit stuck, does anybody know what this is?

As far as I am aware you never have to "search" in Koffie's orders. And that's blatantly ignoring the fact that there's never any talk of gods with her.
    Could it be that you haven't unlocked Kuronia (Koffie gives you the order to run the quest "defeat Godetta Idetta")?
    It should nt have any influence on episode 1 though...
    I'm wondering if there's a story quest with an english name like "in search of gods" or so but the japanese wiki stays silent.
    Last edited by Saffran; Jan 26, 2018 at 11:49 AM.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Quote Originally Posted by Saffran View Post
    As far as I am aware you never have to "search" in Koffie's orders. And that's blatantly ignoring the fact that there's never any talk of gods with her.
    Could it be that you haven't unlocked Kuronia (Koffie gives you the order to run the quest "defeat Godetta Idetta")?
    It should nt have any influence on episode 1 though...
    I'm wondering if there's a story quest with an english name like "in search of gods" or so but the japanese wiki stays silent.
    Yes, I was a little confused, I think this is more down to my shabby attempt at a google translate. The text wasn't select-able so I had to find an image translator, translated the whole thing to this:

" ・【遺腑索】のク'丿ァ

コフィ一からのクライアントォ一ダー
    【自由探索許可申傭・遺躊】をク'丿アし
    フ'丿一フィ一丿レドヵゝらクェスト 【遺躊探索】を
    ク'丿ア後ーこ再廣受夏主してくださL丶。"

I could also screenshot it too if that helps. I have completed Kuronia (and all other places) so I'm really stumped on this, not sure what it's referring to. :/

are there any specific L rings that people suggest for hero? it seems like most of the rings are currently geared for every other class.

alternatively, is there a list of good L rings in general that usually make sense to embed into units? the total list of rings is pretty massive. i would assume the smart move is go try to use the units for rings that are helpful for multiple classes (plus overflow for classes that need multiple l rings) and then then to wear the L rings that only help one class as rings rather than units.

i'm still rocking the tech charge ring from when my char was used as fo/te, and really should be switching that out for something that will actually contribute.

The recognition is weird - probably trying to assign chinese or taiwanese instead of japanese - but I assume it means that you need to clear the CO to unlock the Ruins. Then you have to actually go there and clear the Ruins Exploration quest. It can be that you only unlocked it and never cleared it.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr