View Poll Results: Which server interests you most?

Voters
122. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ship ONE

3 2.46%
  • Ship TWO

97 79.51%
  • Ship THREE

1 0.82%
  • Ship FOUR

4 3.28%
  • Ship FIVE

1 0.82%
  • Ship SIX

2 1.64%
  • Ship SEVEN

3 2.46%
  • Ship EIGHT

0 0%
  • Ship NINE

1 0.82%
  • Ship TEN

0 0%
  • I don't want children!

10 8.20%
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Ship 2. We already basically decided the (un)official PSO ship during the CBT. It's unlikely Ship 2 Block 20 will no longer exist in any future iteration.
    Coming Soon!

Ship 2 seems safe, i didn't get to be on it in CBT (spent all my AC on gachas) and ship 6 just didn't have as many helpful people Japanese or otherwise+^_^+ and I'll stay away from 4, i don't know why the Japanese don't like but i know i don't like it+^_^+

Quote Originally Posted by Konflyk View Post
    We should also divide our block into two or 3 I mean with 52 of them we can take 20,21,22 or 19,20,21 when we fill one to capacity it gets meh hard to get in(that and OB/full release will have more players online taking up more space than before), that or have a designated overflow block when we do fill to capcity.
    That's a good idea. Probably 20, 21, 22, etc just to keep it sequential.

Quote Originally Posted by Konflyk View Post
    Also as far as I know the only people I've heard of who go to Ship4 are usually on Reddit, 4chan, tumblr, etc.
    Hah, I see you're also using the same name on the PSO2 subreddit.

ステンノ&エウリュアレ ~双子姉妹~

what we should do instead of decide the ship since it's clearly going to be ship 2, is decide multiple english blocks.

i think it should just be simply, english blocks start from 20 onward. so if block 20 is full, the next designated english block would be 21.

or perhaps every multiple of 10 is an english block. like block 10, block 20, block 30, block 40.

i think that might be a better idea since then we don't just clog up a bunch of blocks in one chunk.
    ラブ、アンド、ピース。
    -everything i type is completely serious and you should be offended no matter the content jaja-
    translated pre-OB skill trees link
    Ma name's Satoshi Sakai and I sell My room and My room accessories! Uh huh huh!

It's always been ship 2, block 20, 21 if 20's full (and 22 if 21 gets full, which hasn't happened yet and probably never will). It's something that works and I see no compelling reason to change it, especially since a lot of folks will simply not get the memo anyways and end up split from the community.

Think of us as hostile invaders from another land. If we don't stick together, we'll die separately!

Quote Originally Posted by deldelight8 View Post
    what we should do instead of decide the ship since it's clearly going to be ship 2, is decide multiple english blocks.

i think it should just be simply, english blocks start from 20 onward. so if block 20 is full, the next designated english block would be 21.

or perhaps every multiple of 10 is an english block. like block 10, block 20, block 30, block 40.

i think that might be a better idea since then we don't just clog up a bunch of blocks in one chunk.
    Thats not a bad idea. Either or isnt to bad tho im likeing the 20 up more so.
    who am i....? *tosses card to* find out.

Quote Originally Posted by goldwing View Post
    Thats not a bad idea. Either or isnt to bad tho im likeing the 20 up more so.
    nah if people are already just making 20+ overflow english blocks then we don't really gotta discuss it, it doesn't seem like it'd be that big of a deal anyway. i didn't know that's what people already did lol
    ラブ、アンド、ピース。
    -everything i type is completely serious and you should be offended no matter the content jaja-
    translated pre-OB skill trees link
    Ma name's Satoshi Sakai and I sell My room and My room accessories! Uh huh huh!

Least I wouldn't be all starry eyed when I get into this game again... LOL

I like the idea with us owning 3 blocks on ship 2... makes it sound like a gang thing...

We shall be called... Childern of the ARK(Z)

Quote Originally Posted by Peejay View Post
    Since OBT, or, at least CBT2 is gearing up in private, I felt it appropriate to plan for our new voyage. I want to blah blah blah blah...
    Play a game of League of Legends with me and I'll tell you

Ship 2.
    Block 20.
    Running around porking people all day.