Page 193 of 391 FirstFirst ... 93143183190191192193194195196203243293 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,930 of 3902

Quote Originally Posted by Tails_night View Post
    And has anyone seen Wynarl? I'm sorry but I prefer Mika over this new ancientsy lookin dude any day, plus the hair... *shivers*
    I'm curious as to why there's another Ancient in the first place when Maghara was closed!

I thought Mika was the only one who was out, being trapped, as she was, in Rykros.

One tiny bit of dialogue made me think though, when you talk to Emilia outside of a story mission and it starts a conversation with her and Mika, where Mika says taking Emilia's body makes her no better than other Ancients who've taken human bodies. Thats Ancients, in plural, so assumedly Shizuru wasn't the only one to go walkabout....
    Quote Originally Posted by RenzokukenZ View Post
    **** that Clad 6 with your Monomate??? How will that work lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirukia View Post
    Its the future, they've now unlocked the secrets to boob teleportation.

I was checking the pictures that Amazon Japan uploaded and me and a friend of mine noticed the following little things on certain pics:

New twin saber running pose? Notice that both arms are wide open while running.

Same new running pose apparently.

Can you spot the Red Saber?
    And is that a new female hair with green highlights like Red Ring Rico had? Or just a JPG compression artifact?

Also, noticed that the character is not centered in the second pic.

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

Wow. Those pictures sent chills up my spine.
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson The FOmar View Post
    I'm curious as to why there's another Ancient in the first place when Maghara was closed!

I thought Mika was the only one who was out, being trapped, as she was, in Rykros.
    There were other ancients like Mika who didn't want to go Rykros and left their selves in other various relics around the system.

Quote Originally Posted by d19xx View Post
    Also, noticed that the character is not centered in the second pic.
    It's probably some cinematic attack. Note the red line the boss is on top of.

@Tails: They're keeping the Rebirth.

It's not too surprising that there's another Ancient. Heck, there might as well be many more that didn't go to Rykros (in JP I thought it was Recross...). Also, Mike, do you mean 'relics' as Relics the places or as in objects? If it's the latter, maybe Mika was in the Clarita Visas and perhaps that other Ancient is in the Steel Hearts (or whatever Nagisa's sword's name is again).

One thing I've been curious about for a while - what do the Red Tablets have to do with the Ancients?

-Wayu

Hmmm, now I do wonder, if Rico and Flowen are making some sort of appearance, would we get their partner card?

Also, since they have brought Olga Flow to us in Infinity, would it be fair to say or ask if we could have the original Falz in it aswell, as in all forms? I recon that would give us something to work at!
    Time moves faster where I'm standing.

SC, there are hints of Rico and Flowen's appearances in one way or another. I doubt their partner cards would be available.

The end of the teaser video a long time ago showed what appeared to be Dark Falz's first form facing off against Nagisa in a red aura.

-Wayu

Quote Originally Posted by Wayu View Post
    Also, Mike, do you mean 'relics' as Relics the places or as in objects? If it's the latter, maybe Mika was in the Clarita Visas and perhaps that other Ancient is in the Steel Hearts (or whatever Nagisa's sword's name is again).
    Relics as in the physical locations. I haven't played through story mode in a while but I think I remember Mika saying that there were other memebers of the Ancients who were less than thrilled with the plans to [spoiler]use humans as new host bodies[/url]. She also mentioned, I think, that a few other Ancients also chose not to go to Magahara.

One thing I've been curious about for a while - what do the Red Tablets have to do with the Ancients?
    Red Tablets are powerful computer devices invented by the Ancients. It is said that they have enough storage capacity to store an entire person's personality, which is how some members of the Ancients were supposed to have stayed in Gurhal. The tablets Shizuru was looking for had the information that was needed to open a subspace pathway to Magahara.

In seperate news, the official site was updated today. The fifth installment of the Infinity Radio podcast is available. Captain T is said to give some kind of new information about the game in this episode. I think.

Hyuga gets gets his own page too. According to his bio on the site, Hyuga changed in to a dewman six months ago. This means that dewmen could be a race born particularly recently in the PSU storyline. His saber is pretty nifty. It looks like a GRM rapier.

Also is a page on the general flow of the game. If you've played PSP2, or even just PSP1, then you'll be familiar with this already. It does have the first screenshots I've seen of Emelia and Nagisa in the same party though.

EDIT:
    The end of the teaser video a long time ago showed what appeared to be Dark Falz's first form facing off against Nagisa in a red aura.
    That was the opening video.
    Last edited by Mike; Nov 18, 2010 at 11:43 PM.

That is one fine sword. Hyuga is okay too.

Yeah it looks like the Twin Saber running animation has changed yet again, I liked PSP2's more, since it looked more focused and badass. While Infinities looks more fitting for hotblooded fighters.