Conversation Between NeonaPulsar and Wayu

22 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Yeah, can't get into Xat.

-Wayu
  2. I'll try to get into Xat, don't think it'll work very well.

There's a topic in the PSO2 area that explains fairly well.

-Wayu
  3. Wayu, can you help En and I in the Chat box. we are having... translation errors for the beta invite.
  4. Ah. Thank you Wayu. It will be something i'll keep in my minds roll-set for when i am in the RPs.
  5. You let your imagination take you over, thus why I call you out in RP posts.

Imagination is great, but in an RP you need to learn to control and restrain your imagination to the rules and setting of the RP.

A great imagination is the strongest, most uncontrollable thing in the world.

-Wayu
  6. K... i had jumped on the Chat to see how you were doing across Seas. And wasn't sure if you lived in japan or china.
  7. Shanghai's fine.

-Wayu
  8. Question: How are you doing, Tsunami wise?
  9. HAPPY BIRTHDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

-Wayu
  10. 1) I'm JP server.
    2) My lag is so bad I won't be able to see you MOVE.

-Wayu
  11. I posted in the wrong place. Here is what i would have answered when we were still talking.

---

Tips from Seth now have me with 3 leg mods and traps. Both work great, as well as seeing chains damage boost first hand. I got a 800 hit once from a chain of 12.

But seth says that you could make me better. I would really like to do a run with you to show how i play... but ya. I am fairly good at blocking.
  12. You should perfect your Perfect Guarding. It's the one key to survival in higher level maps.

-Wayu
  13. I can't either, no wifi / psn acount. XD I want one, and am seriously concidering getting one. Its free with a code from the game box.

But other then that... just running faster runs for lv.s without dieing to often, or places to .... easy, places to find better gear. Its annonying to keep dieing when all i want is lv.s and loot.
  14. Dunno.

The best method would to get someone online to play with that doesn't fight at all but supports via buffs/debuffs.

I can't.

-Wayu
  15. So the story goes. Yes

But not sure of what help i need?
  16. I hear from the EMOmar that you need help in PSP2?

-Wayu
  17. Tag, your it! *runs off*

(check my page then HU's)
  18. You left before I got back. Bad girl.

-Wayu
  19. Enjoy your ship
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 22
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast