Conversation Between Seth Astra and NeonaPulsar

1235 Visitor Messages

Page 51 of 62 FirstFirst ... 414849505152535461 ... LastLast
  1. I'm back, and I'll be on for a few. Not long, though, I've got something to do.
  2. LOL, bed timing, i got on, you left...
  3. *Climbs out.* Well, since your idea didn't blow anything up, sure.
  4. Are you ever going to come out of that bunker?
  5. Ah well, the thread hasn't been up for 24 hours yet, and it's doing well for that short amount of time.
  6. LOL, my idea was to get invalved, so i got my rayquaza to join in...

But we need more people to join in....
  7. Oh no, you're having an idea! *Hides in an underground bunker.* (OCM) This definately wouldn't protect anyone if it was me thinking.
  8. Well, it dosen't work to well if no-one comes in to fight... (thinking: lets see....)
  9. lol, enjoy your lunch captain...
  10. Actually, I won't be on the FON chat.
  11. Wow, this is rare, we're on at the same time, and I don't have to leave... Well, I have lunch to eat in a few minutes, but that'll only be a 1/2 hour.

P.S. I'm jumping on the FON chat.
  12. Darn, curse my leaving before midnight. But yeah, that's pretty much it. Bl4sting grounds but more open.
  13. All Right, its going to be like the B4R's Blasting grounds, but a lot cooler, THIS WILL BE AWESOME!!

(more so for me, as its my "home" you've put us in ...) LOL
  14. FON extra, even though its gone, its still in the records... remember your quote now?

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/show...176444&page=41

LOL... Its now my sig. quote...
  15. Ok, I think I've got the anwsers we need, go take a look...

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/show...173963&page=68
  16. Trust me, I want one. I just don't have the money, or the time for a job. The other option is to convince my parents to get me it for my birthday or christmas, but I don't see that as overly likely. Plus, if there's a fee for online... Well, I certainly couldn't pay that (well, probably could, but my parents probably wouldn't be overly fond of having that on one of their credit cards). So that's another impass. Can we continue this conversation in the FON chat? I don't feel comfortable saying much more for all to see.
  17. I was hoping you would get a PSP (pollight request) so we could play together,... if not, we always have these forums and PSZ, so no worries if you don't
  18. Just saw your thread referencing your plans to get PSU. I hope it works. I'll have to just be content with playing PSP2... Scratch that, since I don't have a PSP, and probably won't get one, I'll have to be satisified with PSZ. The PSO game that's perfect for social recluses (e.g. me) who don't even want to live a fake life through a video game. Good game, just not as much depth without a strong multiplayer.
Showing Visitor Messages 1001 to 1020 of 1235
Page 51 of 62 FirstFirst ... 414849505152535461 ... LastLast