Page 1 of 486 12341151101 ... LastLast

Default PSO2★Fashion☆Thread♣ The Star Stage!!

The popular 100 pages fashion thread from PSU is coming back now on PSO2!!. Let's us bring the most of PSO2 superior customization!!
    [For anyone who doesn't know what is fashion thread, please look here : PSU Fashion Thread v 2.0 ]

General Rule :

#1The purpose of this thread is to bring the most out of PSO2 unique and stylist model. You can post pictures related to character and weapon model here in your own way of showing.
    #2The limit size to show picture is 1024px in wide. If you have larger picture than that, you should put on spoiler-box. Generally, it give better result if you crop your character from large background.
    #3 Any constructive comment and criticize related to pictures are welcome, but please be sure not to cause any flaming or go over board to any individual inside the thread. Especially those who only want to ruin other works or just holding back this thread.
    #4 Please refrain yourself from posting any battle-orient pictures or status orient pictures. (show off big number, or I got rare item) Those kind of picture will be moved to Screen Shot Thread.
    #5 No hentai.

To start off, here is my first input.

★Fashion Spot Light of the Month

To celebrate our thread getting over 100 pages, 1000 posts.
    I'm proud to announce our newest mini forum event "Fashion Spot Light".

Participation: every pictures that are posted here in this thread is considered automatically participated into the event. However, we would prefer the picture to be within 1024x size in wide, so that we could be able to put it on the first page without any resize later.

Score: the decision to choose picture will design by all the combination of the picture together including face, body, hair, clothes & parts, unit, weapon, pose, and background. Any picture match all of those aspect together the most from the opinion of judges team of that month will be chosen.

P.S. : Thank to certain sponsor, winner will receive 500 AC award each month. However, be aware that the true prize is your own achievement.

June Fashion Spot Light

This month fashion spot light and also the last spot light in this thread. She is someone who deserve to win since a long time ago, because she could gain 2nd place in score of many previous months. :

Congratulation to :

Dragonlily
    you can redeem 500 AC award.

Last edited by Arika; Jul 4, 2013 at 11:11 AM.

"ARIKAー戦隊, 参上!!" (click it!)
    Arika     @US server | Arika-chan @JP server

The problem is that PSO2 doesn't have superior customization in the important part, which is the clothing being able to mixed and matched.

Will post some screens of Amai and Velvet.

Emergency? Like I care:

At your service:

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic41657_37.gif

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

I was going to ask how there could possibly be a fashion thread when we're limited to 6 combinations for each fleshy gender, and 9 for each cast gender. But on opening this thread, my question was answered.

Looking good so far!

The color here in PSO2 clothes is unlimited by the trick of color change ticket (you got scroll bar to choose color). So it no longer to just limit to 10 of choices, and face customization are also much superior;
    Look compare :
    http://www.pso2-uploader.info/uploda/src/up7021.jpg
    http://www.pso2-uploader.info/uploda/src/up7012.jpg

Fashion is never limited to combination of clothes only, it is also important of face/body/hair/ and unit/weapons combinations. PSU lately only released new 1 pieces full set clothes too anyway, and we have gone through that for years.

Anyway, I would prefer leave Q & A behind and let's us see some good pics.
    Last edited by Arika; Apr 25, 2012 at 01:42 PM.

What's "status orient pictures?"

I can't play the game right now, otherwise I'd take better ones - but this is what I have.

Griffin, chillin' like a villain.

Emergency Code: Sexy

Guys, thank for the input, but we have done things like this since long ago, and It is always the same. We start off with limit of whatever available clothes, then we will keep updating and input new clothing once they released. This way will allow things to not get boring quick.

Altho, the option now is much better than previous game anyway. customization is greatly enhance in character body itself, and that is very important. Are you thinking that your girl friend look pretty because of clothing? Nah~, I think she looks pretty by combination of everything in her.

@Zorafirm, very agree!!

@PSO2 mod, if it is possible. Could you clean some no picture related posts? Normally we always make this thread with less discuss and more of pictures. Actually the rule I post in first page should be clear.
    Last edited by Arika; Apr 25, 2012 at 02:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Misaki Ki View Post
    What's "status orient pictures?"

I can't play the game right now, otherwise I'd take better ones - but this is what I have.

To answer your question about status orient, i think its like this:
    Spoiler!

Now to what this thread is made for:

Thats my char TenebriS

And now for the rest of you, if you feel so offended by this thread existance, you are free to move on and just ignore it. This thread is for people to show their creations, their characters.
    We are limited in clothing, thats true. But we can mix up the colors, there are billions of possibilites to create faces. You can mix up all kind of hairs with accessoires and color it all.

Fashion is not only about clothing, if fashion for you is only about clothing you dont see the whole picture.

Fashion is about how you put together your Clothing, your face, your hair, your accesoirs and your weps and the colors of each.

Enough said. and sorry for any typos, i know i suck at english

damn tenebris your misaki ki character is dakimura quality. that's the first thing i thought of when looking at that picture where she's laying down on that rug.
    ラブ、アンド、ピース。
    -everything i type is completely serious and you should be offended no matter the content jaja-
    translated pre-OB skill trees link
    Ma name's Satoshi Sakai and I sell My room and My room accessories! Uh huh huh!