I am definatly not new to the Phantasy Star Online World, on my console I logged about 2000 hours on the Dreamcast version, over around 7 different characters, forced to restart because of PK'ers. I was not the only one in my house that played it, we did not have a gameshark. I would play for so many hours sometimes 8 or more a night (I was bored and out of school) anyways, I logged off and then my brother loggen on, he went to sleep and my cousin came downstirs and he logged on, so my dreamcast never got shut off, it went on for days at a time. However, Cheaters ruined my good time, they killed me, stole my weapons, erased my chars, NOL'ed me a thousand times. I just got sick of it, I quit after about a year. I would have played more but I was broke and all. So is the Gamecube version this bad already? I hope not, I will wait for the X-box if it is. I'm getting it anyways,hehe.

Veteran Fighter

There are currently no codes, people are duping go online and you'll see a hoard of people with Double Cannon's and BKMB's, so my advise don't trade - i don't - well not for weapons anyway only p drops.

at least cheaters are not on PSO GC for now...only a lot of dupes because of the JP gamers, I think.

Even if pk was possible, you would only loose meseta...

GBN (Great Buffer Nawms)
    Sitting at a chair looking at a moniter. Duh

This is good news. A while ago I had been given all types of screwed up duplicated weapons on the DC. Finally I had enough, and when I did a trade once some guy didn't hold up his end of the bargain and ran away with a few rare weaps.
    I chased him down over the next couple of days and bugged him. Oh ya I got my stuff back!
    Man, I can't wait till I get PSO again.

hey well in gc now they have... DUM DUM DUM TRADE WINDOWS!!!!!

I was skeptical about duping being possible/active on GCN, but after hearing a little tidbit of info from a credible source, I think I'm a believer. Luckily it seems difficult to do and it's really not that widespread as far as I can see (although I HAVE seen a lot of Double Cannon thingies)... Not a big problem at the moment, IMO.

And yeah, the trade window ROCKS.

On 2002-12-19 17:11, CajunSamurai wrote:
    I was skeptical about duping being possible/active on GCN, but after hearing a little tidbit of info from a credible source, I think I'm a believer. Luckily it seems difficult to do and it's really not that widespread as far as I can see (although I HAVE seen a lot of Double Cannon thingies)... Not a big problem at the moment, IMO.
    Yes, duping is possible in Versions 3.1 and 3.2 (US PSO and Japanese 1.1). I personally can do many things with the game, such as item mod, but I don't other than external testing (off Sonic Team's servers).

-- Barubary

...Must... not... accept.... dupes!!!