Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Prolly Fortegunner

Allthough its the only class I play
    If anyone needs help on PC hardware, building a computer, parts/pricing recommendation for PSO-2 please go to this thread:
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=189487

Geez, dissing WT, eh? It's easily my favorite. I haven't played GT or AT, so I don't know about those. I would say it's between PT and FT.
    Our clan's blood will not stop forever
    If you wish, I would become a rose
    Our clan's blood is a lifetime lover
    Stay, choir of sorrow and pains

i happen to like wartecher the most myself, its really balanced.
    Forget Backspacing, Delete that S***

id have to go w/ hunter. if basic types dont count, i guess it would be a tie between wartechter and guntechter.
    Quit PSO2

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

I've played all classes and raised them all to 10 at the least, and I can honestly say I've enjoyed every class.

At one time I would have almost said that I didn't like GT, but I realized that the only reason I felt sour was because I didn't have the proper bullets lvl'd, nor had the proper equipment. To say I didn't like the class would have been childish thing to say, just because I didn't have the proper equipment/pa's.

So to those who seem to dislike a class for some reason, think about it. Are you actually able to play the class to its potential/specialty? Can you say you know how to handle the class with correct strategy in the appropriate situations?

From my experiences, people usually don't know why they don't like a class in this game, and it always comes down to these reasons, IMHO.
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

The only class I can't stand playing fortefighter. I like the heavier melee weapons but I also need versatility. I do not consider standing there waiting for Dimma to drop to the ground versatility. I also get annoyed trying to run up to an enemy and oh noes! It's dead before I reach it. I need to have a range weapon with me at all times. Unfortunately I absolutely hate using slicers so those are thrown out leaving only handgun and that's not even worth it.

On 2008-04-11 01:33, Honeypot wrote:
    Any of the Forte classes. All my characters have been Hybrids and always will be. Being stuck doing a single thing gets kind of boring after a while.
    Agreed. Plus, being able to fight in more then one style is a good way to be prepared for whatever comes at you.
    Phantasy Star Portable 2 characters:

Kinako-Level 76 Female Human Force
    Koji-Level 64 Male Beast Hunter
    Rinia-Level 15 Female CAST Ranger
    Nova-Level 7 Female Newman Hunter

WAAAAAAAAAAAAH! So many people hate WT! Well guess what? WT hates you too for being so damn lazy! *Insert total n00b flame post there*

Just kidding. <3

Anyways, for me personally, my ABSOLUTE least favorite class is Fortefighter. Second least favorite might be GT or AT, but that depends on my mood. (Most of the time they're really fun to play.)

On 2008-04-11 13:55, xennec wrote:
    The only class I can't stand playing fortefighter. I like the heavier melee weapons but I also need versatility. I do not consider standing there waiting for Dimma to drop to the ground versatility. I also get annoyed trying to run up to an enemy and oh noes! It's dead before I reach it. I need to have a range weapon with me at all times. Unfortunately I absolutely hate using slicers so those are thrown out leaving only handgun and that's not even worth it.
    Lol, I avoid anything like this situation happening by always being the first to the enemy. I am usually the one leading the group through the stage rather than being lead. It's mostly because I don't usually waste time with items and talking. I leave it to the range people to pick up crap that is of value. I kill and run to next enemy. I kill that and run to next enemy. I don't find it hard being the first one to a spawn and getting at least one tag on each enemy.