Page 38 of 188 FirstFirst ... 28353637383940414888138 ... LastLast

Default Memory Card Died...

Well, I'm trying to get my Hunter, Sherio, back to level 123 by playing only offline in single player, he's level 41 now and I'm about to get him back to Vhard mode, so thats fun...
    WHEN GOD GIVES YOU LEMONS YOU...

FIND A NEW GOD!!!!!

I've been piping rappies with my pinkal for a couple of days now, looking for Agito 1975. Hopefully it will show sooner rather than later.

Whiskey/Newearl Addict Lance813's Avatar

Got a Sange and a Red Sword this weekend by doing Addicting Food runs. It was sweet.

Furou-uen | Rhysa | Aeryssa | Lance

I found a 4th AddSlot today, so I can finally max out one of my rare pieces of armor! Looks like I can put my DB's Armor to good use now.

versatility is my middle name

Leveled my fomarl to 120, should be 122 or higher by night's end.

My Varuna is 1 feed away from Marutah, also means I can get back to leveling HUcast!

I decided I'd rather use a God Hand than the Orotiagito. I got that a couple days ago from the 'soul of a blacksmith' quest. Lately I've been looking for an amplifier of gifoie with my whitil.

Mags are so weird and quirky. Seriously.

My friend was raising a pair of mind mags for our forces and handed them off to me to raise for awhile. I was feeding them and everything and then decided to give them back to him to feed the rest of the way (we were aiming for a Sato and a Nidra). But somehow when we transferred the mags, they decided to level up dex randomly. THis basically threw off the entire process we had worked on and made it so we couldn't get any rare mags at all.

So. Being the quick thinkers we are. We decided to hunt a couple of Rappy's Beaks to turn them into Rappy Mags. My friend found his after 5 Sand Rappies and after a good bit of unsuccessful runs I traded my De Rol Le Shell for one from a team mate.

Now his FOnewearl and my FOmar both have cute and furry little rappies to float around with us.

Last night, I played some PSOGC last night. Didn't find anything rare, sadly, but I did give my character Satsuki her 29th level.

Hunters Guild Group
    Alex - BrHu | Satsuki - RaGu | Keiko - SuTe

Shalo the Katana Warrior/Furrypaws Lacker ofTitle furrypaws's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AlexCraig View Post
    Last night, I played some PSOGC last night.
    The OCD factor of my brain picked up on this and needs to tell you that you're being redundant. >_< Sorry.

I played a whole bunch Saturday, but forgot to post. Did a Forest run in a combo hunt for a good pair of Angry Fists (or whatever they're called), a Gae Bolg with higher than 35% hit (they drop just about every other run of any place I do, so that shouldn't be too hard in the end), an Agito '75, and a Holy Ray. Of course, the only drop that I find is a battle hammer (I think it was, any cane is practically useless to me) from a box with no percents. I already had plenty with percents, so I ditched that.

In an effort to balance out my difficulty level, I jumped to the Seabeds in hope for some fun and an Imperial Pick, not to mention a little extra experience. I make it all the way through to Olga only to realize I've only got one scape. After three tries (and on all three, being killed by his cheapo unsurvivable heaven's punishment attack), I was forced to quit as my brother needed to sleep. No Imperial Pick either, but at least I got some decent experience out of it I guess. I'll edit this post once I (hopefully) play again