View Poll Results: When someone levels up generally someone says "congratulations!" wether itd be a basic con

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • Say specially made grats and be thrilled!

14 31.11%
  • Say grats and truely be thrilled they leveld!

3 6.67%
  • Say specially made grats as a fascade you care

1 2.22%
  • Say basic grats just to be polite but not care

21 46.67%
  • Say nothing cause it doesn't matter

6 13.33%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

When someone levels up generally someone says "congratulations!" wether itd be a basic congratulations or a fancey one, I wonder, how many people actually care when someone else levels up? Or is it just another way of showing courtesy?. It's always awkward for me when noone says anything after a level up, it's abit of a psychological question. Do you care that person leveled up?

Oh I forget an option, since sometimes we don't see them or hear them level up so you can't really say much.
    Life's way more fun to laugh with the sinners then it is to cry with the saints.

My phantasy Star Universe, (pc/ps2 servers RIP lol)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOJedXpA4d8

I just say basic grats and I really don't expect or want it in return. The reason for that is because I usually just do pick up parties and listen to music so then while i'm getting raped I have to type ty back. It's a hassle. Oh to all the people with the shortcut grats you leveled but you have less of a life now, ya can you please only use that when your UNDER the person who just leveled other wise I look at you like your retarded.

Common courtesy.

I say congrats and I actually mean it too. The stronger your teammates are, the easier the mission should be, right? And besides, that person really wants to grow a level. Would you wish that they didn't grow a level? I wouldn't. There is the common courtesy issue too, but by saying Congrats and actually meaning it, I KO two birds with one stone.
    Real Heroes do not fight wars. They are born to prevent them.

Sorry for the horrible quality!
    Kenneth Silver - Male - Human - Former Guardian... for now.

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

I think it's nice when someone levels up. I show how much I care, assuming I'm alive enough to think, by quickly typing something out. Normally, it's nothing more than "Nicely done" or something along those lines.

No feeling when someone says to me. However, I would say it if I recognize someone's level up.

hehe this is very intresting I have to say, I generally had a feeling people just said it to be polite but seeing it put in other words to really mean it is definitly a very nice thing to see!
    Life's way more fun to laugh with the sinners then it is to cry with the saints.

My phantasy Star Universe, (pc/ps2 servers RIP lol)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOJedXpA4d8

Basically common courtesy. I never see or hear a level because I watch movies while I play. If no one says congrats, I won't either because I won't know it happened lol. Leveling is a feat but nothing too hard to achieve. Never the less, I still congratulate.

I'm proud of someone when they level. Though, when a low leveled person does a MAG run and levels a million times, it gets kinda annoying.
    Our clan's blood will not stop forever
    If you wish, I would become a rose
    Our clan's blood is a lifetime lover
    Stay, choir of sorrow and pains