Voters
54. You may not vote on this poll
  • "MAG"

30 55.56%
  • "WAG"

24 44.44%
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Rappy. :>

So where's the uhh. . . pi. :> This is lame. Where's the option that says I have a life [relationship, school, work] but I also play MAG because it's FUN?

This thread is full of:

pi. :>

It's their life, so let them do what they want unless you're their dad or mom.

You have no right to tell others what to do with their life. This thread/poll is pointless and unreasonable.

++++++----------"." Xe's Sanctuary 09/28/2016----------- Youtube's profile "."----------++++++
    wallies edited: 4500_|_G.O.L.D.E.N_|_sigs created: 1055

Successful troll is successful.

Seriously though you took the time to write this on a forum, and you have a life?

MAG>WAG=/=HAB<MAG!

On 2008-05-05 20:51, NikkiC wrote:
    I always thought of 'life' as someone who is alive, doing normal human things such as breathing, eating, sleeping, so on and so forth. So, unless the entire world has turned into some very Resident Evil-esque zombie infested world where all the zombies are abnormally intelligent and can use modern technology (although that might be a little off, I'm sure lots of you have come across people on the internet who would be better classed as a zombie than a human being), then just about everyone you talk to technically has a 'life'.

Seems the meaning of this word, at least to my understanding, has changed a little over the years, and now to have one of these 'lives' you must spend at least 60 hours a week going to bars or whatever, getting drunk and having sex with anyone and everyone who happens to be willing. What I want to know is, what passage of what new age, coveted holy book states that in order to have a 'life' you aren't allowed to fill in your spare time with playing games? At the end of the day, you have to do things that make you happy, and if you don't then any definition of life would be bland and pointless and the only ultimate goal would to mindlessly live through the monotony in the hopes of one day reproducing so that one day your son/daughter/genetically enhanced half fish half leprechaun child can grow up to experience the exact same thing.
    Late comment but yah. Um, the meaning hasn't changed over the years. For thousands of years there have been not only literal but figurative definitions of words. I'm not going to quote any because that is far too much work for a forum post that you will likely ignore. Stop looking at things so literally. A 100% literal person is just a mindless automaton. Life is whatever you decide to make of it. It's your life, no one else's. Stop quoting dictionary definitions.

Edit: Grammar.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: McFlyVII on 2008-05-06 10:39 ]</font>

What is it to you if people want to play psu even tho it is only an event
    and my girlfriend is sweet if you know what i mean lol.

Look guys i was just bored i had 5 mins so i just randomly thought of this
    Martial arts Tricking. Tricks lol. http://www.youtube.com/user/Vellusta

This is probably the most idiotic thing I've ever heard of, if you think someone else should go get a life just because they're playing a game a lot you should take a step back, and dropkick whatever console you have because you don't deserve to play. While I've used the saying "MMO's before hoes," I don't think if you play a game a lot you dont have a life. I have a girlfriend and play this game a lot, she's usually sitting next to me playing a game too... she's said on several occasions that she would play psu if it weren't for that whole not having a 360 thing.

F*ck off and leave what people do with their time to themselves.

On 2008-05-17 13:42, ForteGunnerW wrote:
    /Lumburgh voice
    Yeah? Well next time you have a random thought, just feel free to let it go. Okay? Yeaaeah. Thanks.

On 2008-05-17 14:08, Authenticate wrote:
    On 2008-05-17 13:42, ForteGunnerW wrote:
    /Lumburgh voice
    Yeah? Well next time you have a random thought, just feel free to let it go. Okay? Yeaaeah. Thanks.
    lolz Lumburgh pwns