Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 411121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: PSO stuff

From Flow? As in Olga Flow? Oh, you mean you got it out of a crate from him, right?

Well, I don't know what to say to that. These Normal mode weapons are inconsistent...

Had it been from Flow himself I would've been mad. They pit me against a boss with a one-hit kill attack and they give me a weapon I can't even use? Not sure what to say about it either, but it's strange...

Professional Screw-up. 3---Hit---U's Avatar

I have some data I gathered today.

Silence Claw, no percents, No Chime
    Custom Ray, no %, No Chime
    Spirit Ripper, 25% Dark, No Chime
    Tempes Gladius, 25% Native, 20% Dark, NO CHIME!
    Bind Raygun, no %, No Chime
    ~Reached Level 108 ~
    Guilty Light, 25% A. Beast, No Chime
    Shock Gladius+2, 30% A. Beast, No Chime
    Fill Vulcan+2, no %, No Chime
    Spirit Laser+2, 10% Native, 35% Dark, 20% Hit, CHIME!

As for the first bolded line, I'm sorry everyone, but I think I just killed Halibabica's theory .

...sorry people

He is liking the Coca~Cola

Not exactly! If it didn't chime as a Tempest Gladius, then that's because it was a Tempest Gladius! It only chimes if the special registers as higher than usual.

As for the low specials chiming, I have an amendment for the theory, but I haven't had the chance to test it yet. I think the Tekker may also chime for a weapon-type that the character has not received before. So, if you have a Drain Saber and you've gotten Drain Sabers before, it won't chime for you. But, if you never found a Draw Saber before, it will chime even though it's a lower special. Remember, now, I have nothing to base this amendment on yet. It sounds really strange...somebody please prove it wrong.

Professional Screw-up. 3---Hit---U's Avatar

Ah. My fault Halibabica.

False alarm everybody, go back into testing mode

He is liking the Coca~Cola

Quote Originally Posted by halibabica View Post
    Not exactly! If it didn't chime as a Tempest Gladius, then that's because it was a Tempest Gladius! It only chimes if the special registers as higher than usual.

As for the low specials chiming, I have an amendment for the theory, but I haven't had the chance to test it yet. I think the Tekker may also chime for a weapon-type that the character has not received before. So, if you have a Drain Saber and you've gotten Drain Sabers before, it won't chime for you. But, if you never found a Draw Saber before, it will chime even though it's a lower special. Remember, now, I have nothing to base this amendment on yet. It sounds really strange...somebody please prove it wrong.
    It took me a few reads of your post to get what you meant. I'm afraid I have some bad news then. I got data from my bros character (he's LV 13), and he's found two Draw Sabers and one Drain Saber, Draw Drain Draw (that's the order he found them in. It chimed the first time he got a Draw Saber, but it had 30% Hit (I was jealous. I've been looking for a weapon like that!), his Drain Saber had nothing when it chimed, and his last Draw Saber didn't chime. If this isn't exactly what you meant, please correct me, and I'm sorry for being a little... dunceish.

I hope you all are doing well. As of now, I am starting school, so I won't be able to play PSO as much. (took out tv for committment)

I'll keep on posting though, and when I get a chance to play, I'll let you all know what happens. ;3

Quote Originally Posted by psofan219 View Post
    It took me a few reads of your post to get what you meant. I'm afraid I have some bad news then. I got data from my bros character (he's LV 13), and he's found two Draw Sabers and one Drain Saber, Draw Drain Draw (that's the order he found them in. It chimed the first time he got a Draw Saber, but it had 30% Hit (I was jealous. I've been looking for a weapon like that!), his Drain Saber had nothing when it chimed, and his last Draw Saber didn't chime. If this isn't exactly what you meant, please correct me, and I'm sorry for being a little... dunceish.
    Well, if these really were his first Draw and Drain Sabers, then it fits the theory. The first Draw Saber chimed because it was the first one he ever found. The Drain Saber chimed becuase it was a Draw Saber that tekkered up. The 2nd Draw Saber didn't chime because he'd found one before.

I'm still not sure, though.

*facepalms* Duh. I thought that's what you meant by it, but I just offered that to see if it was. He's playing right now, and he just found another Draw Saber (he keeps on doing the Forest over again to get LV'd up for the Mines. I tell him Caves are better, but...) that chimed, 5% Hit and 10 % Native with a grind of +1. He seems to be finding all the Hit weapons...... Anyways, I'll update with some more of his results and some of my own.

Guys, I'm really sorry for the double post, but I can't seem to find my Edit button... it's invisible to me for some reason. It might be my computer. Anyways, the part in parenthaceis (these things (). Sorry for the misspell), ignore that. It's a mistake. I meant the Caves, and he's trying to get ready for the Ruins instead of Mines. I blame it on typos... Anyways, he just found a Fill Brand that didn't chime, which is weird. He's never found it before (at least a Fill Brand anyways).