Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Smidge204 View Post
    I'm not sure if it's coincidence or not, but I ran the "circuit" five times today, and three of those five runs had Rappy spawns in Lightning Beasts. That seems unusually frequent? Anyone else have this "problem?"
    Coincidence. I fail at finding rare enemy maps, but I can always spam LB and find rappies within a few runs. LB's like, rappy headquarters or something.

I love it! ^_^ It's brought so much of the popularity all together. Everyone's all happy. :P

As for rares: I found a lumirus / hit charge first run of SEED Express (which I love!), delpi (which synthed!), a load of par walna and hapotite, and 3 goldania. Also, on at least 3/5 of the circuits I've done, rappies appeared at SP each time. One time I got rappies at SP then at LB right in a row, nothing but feathers! xD However, I've been running GBR all day yesterday and up till maintenance today with no IS in sight. :< Hope the maintenance finishes up quickly, I can't wait.
    Last edited by hewitt; Dec 6, 2008 at 09:53 PM.

I dont know was just trying it with my boyfriend an hour before servers went down so we haven't gotten any good drops and it was kinda slow since no one joins our missions unless we have lvl 3 luck so XD haven't gotten to see what good things come from this mission yet XD besides looking up drops and wishing they would drop for us X3

im enjoying it for the most part right now, only real complaint is fighting the same boss on the last 2 missions.
    Its been fun to have a reason to play on parum again tho, still waiting to try the new rare mission....

I was in a party with like a 110% and it was awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryno View Post
    just hope Seed Express is the new white beast because i love having th coast right there.
    Yea i agree i like that mission and the lobby area. I hope it is the new WB but i think it maybe lighting beast because of the chaos/knight arm unit

But yea all in all. its been good for me. i have a 43% and was in a party with 249% before. Things was dropping crazy. now if i can just get that chaos/knight unit i'll be set.

Parum always had some of the best missions in the game so I'll enjoy these new S2s even after this GBR is over. Seed Express is very fun.

Only part that is a drag to me is fighting Mother Brain back to back. Seeing PC/PS2 side actually get 3+ stars makes this GBR auto-win.

It's always a great fun when you get yourself into running these GBR missions and it's not so much fun if you just can't get into it for one reason or another.

As for myself, it's been great so far blasting away those lightning creatures with Radiga & Nosdiga, and just owning those dark creatures with Regrant on my F.techer. My Fighgunner with double agito absolute dance is deadly against that walking giant SEED-Ardite since it hits all 3 targets multiple times. It seems that I notice game slow down more when i'm playing as a fighter w/ too much tech effects from my teammates on screen, hopefully it'll get better with visual nerf update in future.
    I like Mother Brain that's actually challenging than other bosses taking down both arms 1st before heading in for kill. New missions and rare drops are cool, and rare mission Shaft was awesome to say the least. I'll worry about master classes & carnivals & what not when we get there, i'll be too busy playing for a while.

3 illusionary shaft runs and 2 blackbull [b], blackbull sure has dropped.

I have yet to play it but wow people already have over 40% boost rates. I'm hoping to max out this event but won't hold my breath. Woot for all the black bulls