Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Redoing Quests

PSO+, is that a whole different game entirely, or is it like an expansion or something for PSO Ep 1 & 2? I know it sounds kinda, yeah, for someone to ask this question, but the only PSO game I've even played is PSO Ep. 1 & 2, and a demo for PSU.

Quote Originally Posted by halibabica View Post

Also, I may as well throw in that the same quest that leads to the Soul Eater can also get you the Ragol Ring if you follow a different path instead. I don't know how that works in V2, but you'd need GC PSO+ to get it offline.
    i read about it, you need to tell sue your name and do some online quests, cant remember which, easily found on the wonderful (if disorganised) database here

[whine]
    thats actually one of my biggest grudges, all i want is a list of weapons found in PSO ver 2 for pc, organised by type and power, instead i get a confused mishmash of items spanning several different versions, games and even geographical localities [/whine]

Quote Originally Posted by psofan219 View Post
    PSO+, is that a whole different game entirely, or is it like an expansion or something for PSO Ep 1 & 2? I know it sounds kinda, yeah, for someone to ask this question, but the only PSO game I've even played is PSO Ep. 1 & 2, and a demo for PSU.
    Yes, PSO+ is just an expansion of PSO Ep.1&2 for GC. It included some quests that used to be online-only, including Central Dome Fire Swirl, Seat of the Heart, East Tower, and West Tower. The Ragol Ring comes from the Seat of the Heart quest if you do it correctly along with the choices you made in several Ep.1 quests.