Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Masterclasses?

The sooner the better for me. I've been ready to switch over the GM for a while now. God I hated being a guntecher! Now my pallette, armour, units and levels are all ready. Bring it on!
    God damn I hate the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by xBladeM6x View Post
    The only reason that we had rollback was because they did the SoA Power Maintenance thing. And it got messed up. There isn't going to be a power maintenance every update. Therefore no rollback.
    you haven't been around nearly as long as I have in game trust me on that. This isn't the first oppsy they've had and it sure as hell won't be the last. First off if they knew how to properly back up their fucking data we wouldn't have rollbacks like this now would we, they knew they'd have to take things down.
    Make Em Bleed!!

Character info (trial phase): http://psupedia.info/User:RahXephon

http://digitaldelights.tumblr.com/

erm but i have been here as long as the games been out and to tell you something we wnt be having another rollback for a good while unless there is a specificully good reason to why there will be so no need to worry about any rollbacks or nothing

me and my fweinds playing the carnival x !!!

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by xBladeM6x View Post
    The only reason that we had rollback was because they did the SoA Power Maintenance thing. And it got messed up. There isn't going to be a power maintenance every update. Therefore no rollback.
    ... not like there were any problems the last time they introduced new classes... oh wait...

Quote Originally Posted by DarkEliteRico View Post
    you haven't been around nearly as long as I have in game trust me on that. This isn't the first oppsy they've had and it sure as hell won't be the last. First off if they knew how to properly back up their fucking data we wouldn't have rollbacks like this now would we, they knew they'd have to take things down.
    Actually I have been coming here since PSU first came out. I just never joined until 2007 on another account. Then made this one. >_> I'm not saying that I have been here longer, just that I'm not some recent visitor.

I wasn't trying to be an ass, so don't look down on me like I'm ignorant. I'm just saying that they entire reason they fucked up was because they poorly planned the power maintenance, and because they didn't back their data up properly. Therefore causing the rollback. Which would mean that it isn't going to happen again for that reason.

And i know this isn't the first or last time they will mess up. The most you can do it just hope that they don't mess up when something really good happens. If it does. Well the only options are to quit, or get over it.

Edit: Also, this reply isn't meant to be disrespectful. I'm just stating my end of the conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    ... not like there were any problems the last time they introduced new classes... oh wait...
    Just No.
    Last edited by xBladeM6x; Dec 13, 2008 at 01:19 AM.
    "Blade" M Beast Fighmaster of "Ten Star V" from Xbox 360 PSU.

http://www.youtube.com/user/xBladeM6x

Quote Originally Posted by DarkEliteRico View Post
    yea same here ive been on as long as the games been published and they have hardly ever done rollbacks unless they were for very dicreet reason so i no for a fact there will not be a roll back for a while! i can assure you of that!

why dosent japan ever have roolbacks..and if they do why dont we ever hear about them?
    Images in signatures cannot exceed 35000 bytes. The image in your signature was 375210 bytes.

Quote Originally Posted by blkbeast View Post
    why dosent japan ever have roolbacks..and if they do why dont we ever hear about them?
    the only reason that they havent a rollback was prbably because they havent a had a serious situation as much as we had i mean were suppose to be up to date the same time or near enought the same time of japan but we arent so thats probably why i dont you its just my therory but they most prablaly had a roll back but we just havent heard about it but dont worry too much about it

Maybe because they don't cry about it perhaps...