Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fat Rappy's?

Default Fat Rappy's?

Well I looked around on this site and I saw A few mentions of Fat Rappy's. Can anyone post A screen shot or A video of these (Preferably A side by side comparison with normal Rappy's). Also what is the Chance of seeing one of these?

Professional Screw-up. 3---Hit---U's Avatar

1/64 chance.

Do not have a screenie, though they are simply oversized and also use the same AI as regular rappies do.

He is liking the Coca~Cola

Yeah I heard size was the only difference and it didn't affect item drops. Anyways why did they include this and can they be found offline or online only?

Shalo the Katana Warrior/Furrypaws Lacker ofTitle furrypaws's Avatar

I've heard it was a reference to the ancient Genesis game Phantasy Star 3, in which there was an enemy called the "King Rappy". He was really, really fat.

They appear both offline and online, but to my knowledge (and I'm 99.9% sure) Ultimate only. Yes, you can get a rare giant rappy, but the odds are miniscule (1/32768 ) for each time you encounter a rappy. Of course, according to those rates, technically, I should see three fat Pal Rappies before I get my Heavens Punisher.
    PSO
    Shalo the HUnewearl, GC, level 151

PSU
    Furrypaws the Beast, PC/PS2, Level 79, WT10

Yes, ultimate only.
    No, it does not effect the drops.
    Yes, it is a reference to PS3's king rappy.
    Quote Originally Posted by loukaras View Post
    PSO-World is a game?

I think since it's a 1/64 chance of seeing it, they should have increased the drops at least a little from it. But too late now

i see the fat rappy's at least on my 3rd or 4th ultimate forest run. one dropped me a sacred cloth lol

Wow the more I here about Ultimate the more I want to play it. But in a few days I'll find out another thing I'll dread about it though.

Ultimate is really nothing. I was scared to solo Falz on Ult for the first time, but once I got to know him he didn't scare me at all. I don't think I'm scared fo anything on PSO anymore. Just check it out and get used to it.

Only thing that scares me in Ultimate mode is those few baddies with the evil feathery Megid that can pierce doorways. Especially when I didn't bring my Resist/Devils...