Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

I tryed playing it on a emulator was hoping to complete this too, but did'nt have the commitment as it was pretty difficult (I only completed PS4). I was hoping someone could clarify what the wind up box thing is on the HUD. After a little experimenting I always thought it varied the speed of the battle actions and monster attacks?

no the windup key is that you start battle until you hit a button and it stops next turn. the one with the 1 at the end means you take one turn before it stops again

I always enjoyed the opening music to PS3. I found a code to put the song in ZZT back when I played around with it and always used it in my games.

I gave up on PS3 a long time ago. I won't say it's a bad game, but for me, there was no fun factor in it. It was a game I'd play once, or twice, and then I'm done with it. Game Over. No hard feelings to those that like it

The only thing I didn't like about PSIII is walking from one section to another. Trying to remember all the dungeons and how to get through them. Got so much better when Wren could turn into a plane.

Good god, Nail is a beast.

It wasn't bad. It was actually a pretty short game, if you took each of the generations as mini-rpg arcs. Each new geneation was interesting that it gave you a new plot and new areas to explore. Personally I got all the endings back when I had the cart because I wanted to see how all the NPCs got rearranged each time I married someone. Personally, it was interesting to see happier/more messed up version of different people because of my choices.
    ...is a dirty old man and grown up SEGA kid.

I spent more time with PSIII than with PSIV (only because i restarted PSIII when I didn't like how one of the generations came out).

There is only one word i will use to describe PSIII and that is an
    Spoiler!
    Triton. At your service.

actually I just posted a topic asking about peoples favourite things from this game and aside from the epic music score, this game seems to have pathed the way for titles such as the Saga Frontier games and Agarest. There are probably more.
    If you dont know what i mean it's that these games also follow a generational storyline.
    The HUmar who smiles when everything screws up has thought of a Cast to blame it on.

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

It's funny how different the feelings are for this game. It's either love or hate, without much in between. I gave this game a shot ONCE, got lost before reaching the first village, and got killed by a small pack of rappies. Long after that, I watched a Let's Play! on youtube, and can't say I was impressed.
    Still, I can understand why people love it. The fact that the game is split up into four different stories is neat, as well as seeing what happens to the world in 60 some years. But grinding through four different variations of old school RPG with minor differences is just too much work for me to put in. This coming from an MMOer!

I think this guy does the series justice, and he has a part two. Def worth 15 minutes of your time if you are a TRUE fan.
    Triton. At your service.