Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Secrets

Dreams of surfing rappies NegaTsukasa's Avatar

some glitches are like that with hildebaers. they will be set in one spot just walking. its weird.

I've seen A delsaber Move backwards while doing its tripple slash animation before.

I've seen that too. Then they follow up with that jump attack... always kills me.

Professional Screw-up. 3---Hit---U's Avatar

Found a few more:

Dragon's Claw (Rare weapon) is a drop from the Sil Dragon, however it is like the regular Dragon and it also shoots Foie.

All the read items letters carved into them spell out Heathcliff Flowen, and if you kill Olga Flow (in Ult? verify please) and pipe back, you can see him.

You can also see Red Ring Rico under these circumstaces but with a Dark weapon (I think, I Mmight be wrong >.<)

He is liking the Coca~Cola

Quote Originally Posted by Akruta View Post
    I've seen A delsaber Move backwards while doing its tripple slash animation before.
    Gibbles also does this (probably b/c he has Delsaber AI/animations). I don't know what causes the glitch for Delsabers, but hitting Gibbles with a strong attack at the start of his punches will force him to move backward instead of forward.

Also, I have to experiment with this more, but I'm pretty sure telepipe portals can block Dark Gunner lasers. When the beam collides with the pipe, it dissipates as if it hit a wall. I'm not totally sure about that, though...I swear I've seen it happen at least twice.

Several Ruins enemys are teamkillers (Gunners, Belras and Chaos Bringers)

Dreams of surfing rappies NegaTsukasa's Avatar

I dont know if this is supposed to happen or its just my game in general. but in Seat ofthe Heart if you dont get one switch wrong or like a couple, in the West Tower, you wont see the Ill Gills at the top floor. it works every time.
    I used to get them when I was starting out and didn't know what to press.

Indi Belras disapear from the mini-map before they acctually leave the room. (They are also more devestating then the Ob Lily in my opinion...)

Quote Originally Posted by NegaTsukasa View Post
    I dont know if this is supposed to happen or its just my game in general. but in Seat ofthe Heart if you dont get one switch wrong or like a couple, in the West Tower, you wont see the Ill Gills at the top floor. it works every time.
    I used to get them when I was starting out and didn't know what to press.
    Yeah, that's supposed to happen. It's your reward for not blowing up the wrong consoles. Also...

Quote Originally Posted by furrypaws View Post
    This is probably a well known one, but in the towers, if facing a Gibbles, they sometimes become caught "on" the fence when they're either jumping or landing. They'll repeat their jumping animation over and over and be stuck, and won't be able to move unless you get close enough for them to not need to jump, even if you hit them. Makes for an easy kill.
    About this, it's not where Gibbles is jumping from that gets him stuck. It's where the player is standing. If you're standing too close to a fence or wall, there's no place for Gibbles to land, so he gets stuck jumping in place. Makes him much easier to fight in Gal Da Val as well as the Control Tower!