Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default A little help with my Ramarl's Mag

Hi, Im kinda a noob at this mag information stuff- its confusing. So Im here to ask some help about my mag on my Ramarl.

I just made a new main account, because I messed up on my Force character's mag. Currently, my RaMarl is this:

Class: RaMarl
    ID Class: Purplenum
    Lv: 4 ( Currently going up -.- )
    ~
    Mag: Level 5
    Synchro= 40%
    IQ= 0
    Def= 5
    ( All other stats are 0 )

So as you can see, I can not even TOUCHED my mag yet- for that I have some simple questions.

1) What kind of Mag should I have. Im the kind of fighter who likes having power, killing enemies fast,and decent defense. ( Since my HP is low )

2) Once I figure out what Mag I want, I want to know what to feed it. I dont want to lv up on the wrong stat- for that would suck! XD

3) Can you give me some nice Mag tips? Im VERY new to this Mag stuff. All I know is that your ID and Class affect the mag you get.

BTW: No one wants a ugly mag lol. What I want is the perfect mag ideal for me- strong, nice photon blasts, and one that isnt ugly.

Im sorry, but im very new to this PSO thing. Im learning about the important things right now. ( Im also new to this forum- I apologize if I broke any rules, or messed up in my post. : ) )
    Thank you~

I strongly adise you to look at the guides on this site, espescially the mag galleries and the evolution charts.

That said, you have a Ramarl, so raising anything except def is ok.
    If you're really more into power, you can go for a 5/150/45/0 mag. You will have to feed monomates first until lvl 35 or so, then antidotes to raise dexterity (until you get 45 dex) and thus get 3 photon blasts on your mag. This will make a Kama, which doesn't look all that good, but can be turned into Giel/Gael with a DPhoton Core. After that, just push pow to the max with dimates.

Thank you for the back-up info. I really need it at the moment.
    But as for checking the mag charts, is that I dont know what mag to look info on.
    Not to mention its hard to upgrade the other stats without accidently leveling up the Def.. Like I could be feeding it the monomates like u said, and it can accidently at +5 def, making it lv up.
    And for the basic mag, every item boosts def.

And another question ( hm, so many questions ). When the mag stats go something like Pow>Dex+Mind, does that mean the power stat should be the greatest stat, and Dex and Mind stats should be equal?
    Last edited by Cris-P-Bacon; Apr 17, 2009 at 09:02 PM.

Pow>Dex+Mind, this means the if power is 100, dex is 20 and mind is 40 or something...
    Your power needs to be higher than 60, as you add dex plus mind.
    I've got BB working -Message me to party up-

Kitaro - lvl52 HuCaseal (Skyly)
    Kasumi - lvl97 RaMarl (Purplenum)
    Trinity - lvl25 FoNewearl (Yellowboze)

Quote Originally Posted by jkrox4eva View Post
    Pow>Dex+Mind, this means the if power is 100, dex is 20 and mind is 40 or something...
    Your power needs to be higher than 60, as you add dex plus mind.
    Does that refer to the problem with making sure my Def doesnt accidently lv up?

I would say get a varuna and continue to train it power it will train defense as u feed some mates
    So, wanna play PSZ online with me?
    Well, you're in luck. I got internets
    So PM if you wish to play.

I can PM you a good way to get a decent MAG. As for a particular MAG you want, you'll have to take a gander at the Master MAG Gallery, since we have no clue as to what you consider ugly or not. There's a lot that goes on into feeding MAGs. It's a complicated system. I said PM becaues if I put it as a post, it could be quite long... Anyways, either way, it'll have to come later. I'm kinda tired at the moment (since it's 2:10 in the morning for me...). Just send me a Profile Visitor Message or a PM saying you want the info, and I'll look it up and give it to you, including links to all the sources I used to help you at later points (should you decide to raise MAGs like I'm doing...). MAGs are hard to figure out when you're new to them, we've all been there. I'm happy to help out anyone seeking help.

Well what I'm currently doing to get my HuCast a Rati so it will be 5/145/50/0.(working good so far)

From level 5 to level 10 feed it Monomates.

At (Kalki) level 10-35 feed it Antidotes (yes it takes awhile but I'ts worth it.)

From (Mitra) level 35-50 feed it Antiparalysis (Pilla Yay!)

Then (Bhirava) from 50-65 feed it Antidotes agian. (since you are a Ranger Purplenum you get Pilla agian....)

Then Keep feeding your mag Dimates till 99 almost there.

Then Since there is a chance to get a rare mag you need to get Yellowboze, Skyly, or Pinkal to get

HuMale__HuFemale__RaMale_RaFemale_FoMale_FoFemale

_ Rati____Savitri____Pushan__Diwari___Nidra___Bhima

And from there on after You can up your Power by either using only Dimates, or switching on and off with Tri and Monomates.

Then Ta-Da you got a 5/145/50/0

(or whatever you want that to be... )
    Last edited by Diargia; Apr 18, 2009 at 10:32 PM. Reason: Spacing

Hm that might be a good idea. Maybe a melee Rati may be good..

I have some more questions. ( not as hard : ) )
    1. People always say things like " Give your mag to a Whitill Humar". How do you tranfer a mag to another character? O_o

2. Res, I know Im stupid. I feed my mag some Monomates, and now it leveled up ONCE in power. Did I screw up? XD

Yeah I know, Im a pain.
    Last edited by Cris-P-Bacon; Apr 19, 2009 at 01:10 PM.

You need multiple controlers to access multiplayer. and then you drop the items and give them to the other character.