Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Kitty the Tigergirl Aisha_Clan-Clan's Avatar

It goes to 107 Dark resistance in Ep1&2. Guess 100 dosn't cut it. =~.^=
    =~.^=

Quote Originally Posted by Aisha_Clan-Clan View Post
    It goes to 107 Dark resistance in Ep1&2. Guess 100 dosn't cut it. =~.^=
    107?

Three seals+4x Resist/Devil=33+60=93. Where do you get the rest?
    Coming Soon!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

Isn't there frames that give you EDK as well?

Kitty the Tigergirl Aisha_Clan-Clan's Avatar

Yup .
    =~.^=

Hehe... try this to boost your EDK to 93: Stink Frame, Shield of Delsaber, 3 Resist/Devils. 93 points of EDK right there. Sure, you'll need to give up other resistances, but it feels AWESOME to be able to just stand in a room of Ob's, and yes, even Mil's, and not have to worry about death...

But bring a Scape, just in cast. After all, it's a chance, and as far as I know, it can't be reduced to 0% (and my Stink Frame has three slots in it). 4 Resist/Devils will boost your EDK by 60. Add on top of that a Shield of Delsaber, and you're practically immune to Megid anyways. And just to clear things up about the units:
    Resist/Dark < Resist/Evil < Resist/Devil, from worst to best. The only rare unit (that comes in a red box) that boosts resistances as far as I know is a Perfect/Resist, which boosts them all by 9.

Quote Originally Posted by psofan219 View Post
    Hehe... try this to boost your EDK to 93: Stink Frame, Shield of Delsaber, 3 Resist/Devils. 93 points of EDK right there. Sure, you'll need to give up other resistances, but it feels AWESOME to be able to just stand in a room of Ob's, and yes, even Mil's, and not have to worry about death...

But bring a Scape, just in cast. After all, it's a chance, and as far as I know, it can't be reduced to 0% (and my Stink Frame has three slots in it). 4 Resist/Devils will boost your EDK by 60. Add on top of that a Shield of Delsaber, and you're practically immune to Megid anyways. And just to clear things up about the units:
    Resist/Dark < Resist/Evil < Resist/Devil, from worst to best. The only rare unit (that comes in a red box) that boosts resistances as far as I know is a Perfect/Resist, which boosts them all by 9.
    93 without the 4th slot or a shield? Lets go higher. Say... 151? (Adding Three Seals and a 4th Resist/Devil:+48 EDK) I'm perfectly aware that Three Seals is horribly unrealistic to actually use, but it does boast the best resists of any equip. (+33 to all resists)
    Coming Soon!

That's... without the fourth slot. It used the Shield, Body Armor, and three slots. And how high can the resistances go? As high as you can push them? Because I thought they capped out at 100.

well then I dont have a stink frame yet so out of the question...but looks like ill have to use frozen shooter+9 along with my Yasminikov 9000M+10 and do it the old fashioned way with tons of scape dolls in my item pack..time to own

With the Yas9000M and Frozen Shooter, you really shouldn't need Scapes, since both guns have Rifle range, it'll put you far out of reach by the Megid strike (not too sure about Mil's though...) You can at least boost your EDK using Resist/Evils or Resist/Devils, 40/60 respectively. Not bad. That alone will make you practically immune to Megid (er.... somewhat. It'll make you harder to be OHKO'd, that's for sure (harder than, if you had say, 0 EDK! I died so many times before I realized what the problem was...))

Quote Originally Posted by psofan219 View Post
    That's... without the fourth slot. It used the Shield, Body Armor, and three slots. And how high can the resistances go? As high as you can push them? Because I thought they capped out at 100.
    My bad. Forgot to subtract off the amount of the Delsaber shield. You'd end up at 126 then as a theoretical max, unless theres a frame with more EDK.
    Coming Soon!