Page 361 of 683 FirstFirst ... 261311351358359360361362363364371411461 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,610 of 6822

Girlfriend's birthday was today. Had to miss Family dinner because of Store Meeting. On top of that, Girlfriend was sick as heck. Poor girl.

Back to the Meeting.. Was VERY unorganized, 2 people came in late, on top of being drunk AND stoned, they were also very loud, and you can just smell it in their breath. Its ridiculous. Seriously, don't come in with that shit. And if you do, don't make it so goddamned obvious. You are an adult, show some damn responsibility, especially if you got "Partner of The Quarter" a few months ago. -_-

I've decided, with the help of some friends it would be in my best interest to build a PC. Due to bills, and responsibilities, its gonna take me a while. Kinda bummed about that. I know that since I really want it, I'm gonna make the damn thing happen, but shit, I wish it didn't take so long.

Quote Originally Posted by Reksanden View Post
    Nothing like being wide awake when you want to sleep, and sleepy when you need to do something.
    THIS ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLL THE TIME
    ラブ、アンド、ピース。
    -everything i type is completely serious and you should be offended no matter the content jaja-
    translated pre-OB skill trees link
    Ma name's Satoshi Sakai and I sell My room and My room accessories! Uh huh huh!

Desktop CPU died the other week, and now my laptop video card is almost dead.

What is selfishness? Is it keeping to yourself and letting the world solve it's own problems? Or is it helping some and refusing to help others because it's something that only they can fix? Because being called selfish for wanting to help but having to refuse for not being able to, doesn't sound entirely......

Also, in my opinion, humanity has far too inflated an ego. I won't point fingers, though I can say religion and such played a major factor leading to it.
    Last edited by Reksanden; Apr 28, 2012 at 01:22 PM.

my tablet is le dead :<

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

Call center hours. 8PM at the latest? That doesn't give too much time after work, dinner, other time sensitive errands to make calls. Also Saturday and Sunday hours would help a lot.

Roommate getting on my nerves. What, can he just not smell the horrible decaying stench that's radiating from his sink full of week-old dishes?

Feelings for other people are the worst.

And water bottles. Is it so hard to recycle water bottles?

Accidentally bought paper towels instead of toilet paper at the store. Now I feel like an incompetent piece of garbage.

Once & forever Protranser Gunslinger-08's Avatar

Quitting my Kroger job after 3 months for another job that will only last for three months, and am feeling surprisingly apprehensive despite the fact that this new camp job will be a healthy change and may open some doors for what I really want for a career.

Why do I want to hesitate?

Ship 2 - Gatz